Providers what do you think?

Providers do you think that most of the guys you see are there because they can't get a girl in real life or is there another reason? And guys what is your reason, can you get a girl but are there for fetish reasons or something else? I like knowing the girl I see has never seen me before and I pretty much walk thru the door and it's on, what a turn on. Also there are just some very beautiful sexy women here on eccie that would usually never give me a second look in real life.
I totally agree with you.
There are really some beautiful women on here and unless the men had money, these women wouldn't give these men a second look.
Providers do you think that most of the guys you see are there because they can't get a girl in real life. Originally Posted by throbin
I see men who need something they are lacking, (i.e. Love, Caressing, a touch, Small talk, Companionship, Dinner Date..etc.) Men have different reasons, some are just as horny as all get out and wear their wives out!!

Some Need us for affection, validation and attention..A Change

I love the men I see, I look at insides, I don't care what is on the outside, or how FAT their wallet is, as long as they pay my asking rate, treat me like a Lady...that IS why I got into this business, so money helps, but not end all.. I will take a good honest snuggle partner who will spoil me and pamper me and do things for me any day!

I like it when my men walk thru the door and make me go...

So many men,,So little time to please!!
I somewhat agree, I am not as judgmental as most women. I feel that everyone needs loving no matter what they look like but mainly its the personality that counts. In my personal experiences, most of my clients are married and don't receive the affection and attention they are expecting from their SO's. That's why we are so successful! Menopause has increased our business tremendously.
  • Sami
  • 06-02-2012, 09:25 PM
I would agree with all said, I actually have several single men who are into their careers don't have time a relationship requires. As for not giving a man a second look outside the hobby, I see many and think dam where have you been? I like all types of guys, as long as they are gentleman. A man can be the best looking guy, but if he has a bad attitude, that's ugly!

I see men who need something they are lacking, (i.e. Love, Caressing, a touch, Small talk, Companionship, Dinner Date..etc.) Men have different reasons, some are just as horny as all get out and wear their wives out!!

Some Need us for affection, validation and attention..A Change

I love the men I see, I look at insides, I don't care what is on the outside, or how FAT their wallet is, as long as they pay my asking rate, treat me like a Lady...that IS why I got into this business, so money helps, but not end all.. I will take a good honest snuggle partner who will spoil me and pamper me and do things for me any day!

I like it when my men walk thru the door and make me go...

So many men,,So little time to please!! Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington
I agree with you Sami in the same way about girls. She can be the best looking girl around but if she has no smile and a better than you attitude she is off my list. Give me a girl with a smile maby a little overweight or whatever any day. Just have a good attitude and a smile that's attrative to me. I have been lucky so far and seem to have clicked with all the girls I have seen. Great time with all!
Money is the great equalizer throughout history
The Hobby is the smartest thing to do if you have no desire to play the dating game or get into a 24/7 365 days a year relationship.....or lock yourself up in a marriage. Who the hell invented the notion of marriage ?? Humans are animals. Do you see animals locking themselves in holy eternal happy matrimony? NO

The biggest turn on and the most natural biological thing to do is ...be attracted to many many people....and do what you're built to do lol

Simple as that. Why do humans try to become civilized?

And I have to say majority of guys in the hobby would have no difficulty whatsoever in meeting women in 'real life', regardless if they're fit or fat

But the hobby makes it so much easier. I personally prefer the easier route
Having an SO means hobbying is the best way to find a little variety on the side. Most guys with SOs don't have the time to deal with all the BS associated with getting into a relationship. If I didn't have an SO, I could play the civie field with relative assurance of getting lucky on a regular basis. However with an SO, it is impractical to try and cultivate a real life relationship. Providers fill the void and don't bring the baggage associated with trying to get laid in the civie world. Bottom line, no SO would mean a drastic drop in me seeing providers.
I have always been a variety kind of guy. I remember an interview in Rolling Stone magazine with Billy Joel. The interviewer asked Billy Joel why he left what was arguably the world’s hottest model at that time, Christie Brinkley. Billy Joel said something to the effect of, “Show me the world’s hottest girl, and I can show you a guy that is tired of fucking her.” Call it a character flaw, but I can’t imagine being limited to one woman. I was married for fifteen years and was monogamous the entire time. My ex would have fucked seven days a week, and there wasn’t any activity that she wasn’t down for, including anal. I still couldn’t have been more bored with her.
These days, I have more money than I have time. I don’t have a bit of trouble finding pussy outside of the hobby. But, I just don’t like the amount of time it consumes. When I can get a quick piece of ass in the “real world,” I don’t hesitate. But, for the most part, I think nothing is nicer than spending a few moments online, finding exactly what girl may appeal to you on that particular day, reading a couple of reviews, and fucking her later that day. I like to keep things simple.
Humans are animals. Do you see animals locking themselves in holy eternal happy matrimony? Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
Actually, there are animals, including many birds, that are monogamous.

Whether humans are built to be monogamous has often been debated in the scientific community.
For me, being in the P4P world makes a whole lot of sense due to my time constraints. I was married for a long while but after becoming single, I found the civie dating world just not interesting and confining. I will never again be married and don't believe in using another just because I can or want something.

So, I choose to play (when my time permits) in the P4P world since it's cheaper than civie sex even if I spend what I do on a provider. Plus, I don't have to listen to the drama of not calling them after or why don't you love me, etc.

Like someone I have read on here has as a tag line, crude as it may be: If it flys, floats or fucks, rent it.
The Hobby is the smartest thing to do if you have no desire to play the dating game or get into a 24/7 365 days a year relationship.....or lock yourself up in a marriage. Who the hell invented the notion of marriage ?? Humans are animals. Do you see animals locking themselves in holy eternal happy matrimony? NO

The biggest turn on and the most natural biological thing to do is ...be attracted to many many people....and do what you're built to do lol

Simple as that. Why do humans try to become civilized?

And I have to say majority of guys in the hobby would have no difficulty whatsoever in meeting women in 'real life', regardless if they're fit or fat

But the hobby makes it so much easier. I personally prefer the easier route Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
I have to disagree that you can equate the concept of marriage between two human beings to the actions of animals that are not capable of feeling emotions on the same wavelength as the human species because, well..... We are DIFFERENT. Of course, we are all "animals" so we do have a lot of similarities. But, when comparing the two in the terms that you are speaking of, we are totally incomparable.

You say that "the biggest turn on and the most natural biological thing to do is...", and that may be true to the extent of which you speak. But, it is also BIOLOGICALLY NATURAL for humans to want to love and be loved. Along with this biologically natural feeling may come the desire to build a foundation and maybe even create a legacy. Leave a mark of that love, so to speak. THIS, Miss Sarafia, is where the notion of marriage was "invented". Now, with all of this said, there is still that biologically natural feeling to feed into those primal urges that lead clients right to our doors (and puts men and women alike in some pretty compromising situations in life). Marriage is not easy. Neither is life. But, I can almost bet my last dollar that each and every client who has given in to his BIOLOGICALLY NATURAL urge to be a HUMAN in every way that we are biologically different from those that are not and have wives and families waiting at home for them will continue to act in a civilized manner (like we HUMANS do) and pay you... TO LEAVE.

If you prefer the easier route, then that is fine.
  • Old-T
  • 06-03-2012, 09:20 PM
I will only answer for myself. I can and have "gotten" ladies outside of this business. I enjoy this largely because of my travel schedule--multiple weeks a month, multiple cities, often with only a day or two turnaround, and often with little advance notice. I don't have time for a few weeks or months of looking/dating/etc., so I use this primarily for "introductions". I'm not into the bar scene, and outside of here starting a conversation: "Hi! I'll be in town next Thursday for two days. I'm sure I'll be back, but I have no idea when. Want to go out?" doesn't work well.

What am I looking for? Intelligence, sexness, good sex, great company. Often it turns into something one-going whenever I get back to that city; often it doesn't. Sometimes it turns into realy nice friendships with super nice ladies--but I never look for that.
Having an SO means hobbying is the best way to find a little variety on the side. Most guys with SOs don't have the time to deal with all the BS associated with getting into a relationship. If I didn't have an SO, I could play the civie field with relative assurance of getting lucky on a regular basis. However with an SO, it is impractical to try and cultivate a real life relationship. Providers fill the void and don't bring the baggage associated with trying to get laid in the civie world. Bottom line, no SO would mean a drastic drop in me seeing providers. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
In addition, the hobby gives me the chance to play with women that are waaaaayyy out of my league!!!