What do you do if your client dies in your bed?

I'm certain this topic must have been addressed somewhere, because it would seem to me to be an occupational risk, but as I can't locate it, I decided to ask anew. Why? Because my mind was just wandering today!

So, dear ladies, I would imagine that the thought has occurred to you more than once, especially if you're entertaining a gentleman of advanced age or one whose weight may appear to put him at risk of a heart attack, and of course there are those gentlemen who seem to be in perfect health, but any of whom could croak while enjoying your companionship, especially at your incall - a delicate situation, yes?

So, has this ever happened to you? Have you considered what you would do under such circumstances? Have any of our distinguished gentlemen considered the consequences of such a situation . . . other than the obvious consequences to you?

Curious minds want to know!
While not a provider, I thought I would share one story of how this can play out.

During the last oil boom, a lot of money was being made by headhunters, and of course, since there is no licensing, lots of smart, mercenary folks made this their new best job. A co-worker of my at the time sweetie was just breaking all records for placements, and making everyone else a little jealous.

Ahhh, but fate is fickle. As it turns out, part of her job skills were seeing to it that the chief hiring dude at her biggest client was always really relaxed....as in nekid wine drinking contest followed by a rousing bout of hide the wienie while lounging in the rented hot tub with his porky self whenever he could skip out.

Well, she and he had just inked 5 hires and to celebrate he really hit the wine, and she was so appreciative her skill level was in over drive when HOLY DOODOO....he goes down....as in only the whites of his eyes were showing, no pulse, and she weighed in at 105 while he tipped the scales at almost 300. She had all she could do to keep his head out of water, finally tieing a towel around his neck and to some plumbing while she called her girlfriends to see what to do.......not 911.

So the consensus was to avoid being exposed (well, after all, she was married and hubby didn't know about it), get dressed, wipe the place down for fingerprints, run down the street and call 911. Which she did, after deciding to take his cash and Rolex (didn't everybody have one back then? and he wasn't going to need them, right?).

Ok, so far so good. She has escaped unnoticed, has a wad of cash and a gold watch, and heck, the next guy to take his place was probably willing to go along, right?

OH BAD. He wasn't dead, he had fainted from too much alcohol and heat, his wife was truly curious about why he had been found in a rented notel hot tub alone, and he couldn't account for the Rolex which she had given him........oooohhhh, sticky.

Needless, the HR guy was off the radar...she los that account, in fact the guy actually sniffed around and poisoned the well with his co-horts since they heard about it too, he burned her. Her husband got the call from the police about a missing Rolex, so that little marriage went up in smoke.....all in all, not a good day for her. or him, but wifey wasn't dumb, she got in her licks.

So, let's be careful out there.
That's movie material!
Lime in the Coconut..I SAY doctor..I say doctor!!

http://youtu.be/5LxC3M-Yngs

Call 911, and lie!
  • Old-T
  • 06-12-2012, 05:42 PM
I don't remember the titles but there were actually a couple very good, thoughtful threads on this and related topics within the past few (6?) months. You might be able to find them with not a lot of search tries.

A lot of thoughtful, classy replies from the ladies.
Ah, "la petite mort" morphing into "la grande mort." If I could go that way without traumatizing my partner(s) or getting her(s) in legal trouble, that is how I want to go.
Remain calm.

Call 911.

Explain the situation and ask for an ambulance.

. . . The man died happy!

And this is why it's good for guys to not lie about their names during screening... I'd hate to have to tell the paramedic that your name is "mycockisyourplayground" if you die in my presence and then they can't notify your family members, etc.
Ironically enough, I have had someone die on me before...Not in my bed though, in his...

Just had to call for help and tried to remain as calm as possible to everyone even though I was a bit in shock...Too bad, he was a really nice guy!
What a way two go....although I am not ready yet...
I agree, that first story is definitely good movie material lol. Never had anyone die, though was close to someone fainting after too much time in the hot tub. Luckily, I had some grapes that seemed to help. Now, I make it a habit to remind older clients to have there emergency contact and insurance cards handy, just in case.
The guy who died on me wasn't even old...probably like 50 or so!
My game plan is to say I noticed him in distress when I pulled up in the parking lot and told him to come in while I call 911

Also I keep aspirin on hand as well in case of a heart attack I need to get on of these...so he doesn't die

Bury him in my backyard along with all the other men who couldn't handle my wildness.
I agree, that first story is definitely good movie material lol. Never had anyone die, though was close to someone fainting after too much time in the hot tub. Luckily, I had some grapes that seemed to help. Now, I make it a habit to remind older clients to have there emergency contact and insurance cards handy, just in case. Originally Posted by jazmine_rose
An effective way to let them know you're going to rock their socks!

-----

Turning this question on its head, I wonder what we gentlemen would do if the tables were turned? I don't know, maybe she choked on something, or a little role play got carried too far, a simple fall, or the old reliable hot tub drunk and drown as was noted above?

I can say I'm clueless about what my response would be in the midst of it, but I hope it would be the appropriate action and deal with the fallout later. Years ago, my lovely lady (not a professional companion) passed out during orgasm and I froze. Lucky for both of us, she regained consciousness while I was cradling her head. Lucky lucky.