does no daty stop you from seeing a provider?

a. yes

b.no

c. don't care
I just love daty...if a provider doesn't offer it ..I pass.
Seems to me like that would be cutting dessert out of the buffet. I know men who don't like DATY but still love BBBJCIM. (Which, btw, I also love. Caress, kiss, lick, swallow, smile, wink!) A bit contradictory, one would think, but often they've had a bad experience, an improperly prepared "dessert." If it ain't sweet, don't eat.
Yes, I love giving DATY (the wife won't let me anymore) and I normally won't see a non-DATY provider. I like GFE, which to me includes stuff I normally would do with a girlfriend- kissing with the tongue, DATY, BBBJ, and CFS.

I've never had a girlfriend who wouldn't let me DATY or wouldn't kiss me with the tongue. And I've never had a girlfriend try and put a condom on me before a blowjob either.

Just my 2 cents......... but then again I know guys who won't DATY at all and are there just to get BJ's (because there wife won't give them). Everybody is different.
A happy meal without DATY is unheard of....without DATY or facesitting I'm out...and if they don't enjoy it and just want to go through the motions just to appease, then I'm not going back either...
Not a fan of condoms so I typically look for oral only sessions. Selfish bastard that I am a no DATY would seem to translate to more time for BBBJs. But generally a no DATY policy goes with a CBJ only policy so I don't foresee running into no DATY.
I cannot imagine NOT offering DATY, but a few clients are non-GFE and won't do it anyways.
I love to DATY, but that restriction alone wouldn't necessarily stop me. However, if DATY is not on the menu there are usually other restrictions that add up to 'not GFE', so then I'll pass.
daty a must dato a plus
NO DATY, NO SESSION

Wildcat
no, as long as I can stare at it some
Not At All!
Nope
No. I think it takes away from gfe
No DATY takes all the fun out of it.