Happy Father's Day

To all the great guys that are fathers and the many moms that had to be both mom and dad and the awesome uncles and so and anyone that has been a great influence in a person's life as a great male role model. Happy Father's Day and have a great weekend. Hugs and Kisses!!!!!!!!!!!
YES,, what she said.. have a wonderful weekend getting to do EXACTLY what your family wants you to do!!

Try and have a GREAT day, take time for you!

Bravo, Kudo's I adore all you Daddy's!
Thanks Truly.
YES,, what she said.. have a wonderful weekend getting to do EXACTLY what your family wants you to do!! Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington
For that reason alone, I think I'm looking more forward to the day after myself....Happy Fathers Day....
Thanks.... my SO and little ones gave me a great gift - 3 days home alone by myself - just me and my dogs.... they went to our house in Naples FL with her sister and their girls and their grandma...estrogen overload in Naples Bay LOL.... I did get my father's day gifts on Thursday night when I got back to the metroplex and also got to put the little ones to bed, which is a big treat for me given I travel weekly.... it was / is all good!
  • rrath
  • 06-15-2012, 06:19 PM
Thanks, but am not a dad......any girls want to help change that : )
I so want to post, "Who's your daddy!(?)" But I won't.
Thanks, Truly Passion!!!