eating candy through the wrapper

How do feel about eating pussy through a dental dam? Worse yet a piece of plastic wrap

a yes

b. no

c.don't care

a dental dam is a piece plastic used by a dentist
Dam the Dam. You gotta lick it before you stick it.

WB
Would you eat a sandwich through a baggie? Same thing with a dental dam. Whats the point anyway. Some crazy disease, perhaps. Show me the bodies.
Oh I like this thread..thats how I feel, no wrapper on my lolipop treat..after I get the creamy filling, then move on to other things wrap it but no latex in my mouth yeek..
I had this happen to me... a piece of plastic wrap ...I refused.
is this the equivalent of a female condom?
Nope, Dil the female condom fits inside the vagina kind of like you'd put a jelly bracelet (or nuvaring) inside a large condom and inserted it in the canal so that it fit up against the cervix, with the rest of the condom hanging out. Dental dams are a square sheet of latex and can be flavored just like other oral-oriented protection.

Not a huge fan, but I'd use one if asked.
As Miz Lila stated before, I would use one if asked; but my 2cents... I am not a fan and would not encourage such behaviour!
Flavored?? Do they have one that tastes like pussy??
I thought the title was about teasing pussy through the panties.

Caught me off guard.
back in late 04, I called this agency up and they sent over this young coed to come to my hotel and this is why I rarely go with anyone under 26 these days....anyway, as soon as I give her the fee the rules started flying, no DFK, not even LFK (ok fine), CBJ only, (ok fine), only mish and DS, no CG (ok fine) no FIV....not so ok but fine.....DATY only with a dam.....a what I said....a dam she says, I told her I dont have one of those and I would not even know where to buy one.......she says we can use the plastic cover on the plastic cups by the sink......WTFO????? she jumps up, rips open the cup, and spreads the plastic over her pussy.......Ihad just came back from Iraq like 5 days ago so I dove in and did all I could to stick my tounge ( using the plastic) into her pussy hoping it would go all the way indeep........it didnt, but she did allow me to turn it over to lick her wetness that was on one side......it all sucked and I would never do that again no matter how hot the women was. I would rather a women told me that she does not offer DATY then to EVER use a dam or in this case plastic every again!!
Do they have one that tastes like pussy?? Originally Posted by Jackie S
This. I think we'd both would just look foolish with me there licking on plastic.

I think not too long ago I had to ask what is it actually. I still haven't seen this thing in person.
Used one before...No feeling what so ever... If it's a necessity, I'll pass.
  • 06-16-2012, 10:47 PM
I had also thought that this thread was about eating pussy while she still has her panties or thong on!

Dental dam, would take ALL the fun out of the experiance! Love DATY, but not like that.
I would not require it but if you requested I would oblige. Its your time... I dont require CBJ but if you requested it, again its your time....

Maybe those ladies should advertise CDATY or no DATY...

Personally i dont like the taste of latex or unnatural flavors