lunch today

any ladies out there want to have lunch at the perfect 10 in Austin today I am buying
Providers providers providers DONT GO TO LUNCH WITH THIS GUY!!!

Thats how he lured me into his trap. Instead of having a session with him scheduled on a Monday I went to lunch with him three days before. He convinced me to stay with him overnight where when the morning came he gave me a whole 100.00 for my services. I stayed nice with him with the hope he would eventually pay me but he used his charm to get his way with me. Now he owes me two overnights.

He wanted a relationship with me demanding I take down all my ads. When I refused after I found out that he had seen other providers he stated he would ruin my reputation. When I told him I didnt want a relationship with him I just wanted the money he owed me he went crazy. I had no choice to change my number because of all his texts and calls he placed me alert stating I was the crazy one. He created so much unnecessary drauma and had all this joy my ad was inactive on p411. Although my ad is active I disabled it by my choice since ive been on vacation.

Theres so much I have been through because of one poor choice. I made a mistake when I let him into my personal life. Ill regret this for the rest of my life because im still healing from this incident. Financially, physically & emotionally. This guy has no concience to want to ruin my reputation for his selfish reasons. I provide to support my family.

So like I said if you dont want to go through what I already went through see him as a hobbiest & dont go to lunch with him for goodness sake!!
Oh no, not this shit again. I'm so out'a here.
So much for providers having each others back.....
I am not a Provider but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.. I am cute too!
So much for providers having each others back..... Originally Posted by SENSUALCITA
Listen, I often side with providers. It's my nature. If you are implying I should go out of my way to side with you when I know otherwise, that is silly.

As I and many others have stated, I've seen this gent and he was awesome.
I'm sorry you had issues with him. I wont go into the list of things that could have avoided this situation, b/c I hope you already know the deal.

It takes two tango but it only take one to say hey where is my money before you give it all away.

I would go have gone to lunch with this guy, he's awesome.

@ RALPHEY, you sure are boo! But you got nothing on this guy. LOL! I swear I'm totally joking with you. Hope you are doing well.

@ RALPHEY, you sure are boo! But you got nothing on this guy. LOL! I swear I'm totally joking with you. Hope you are doing well. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
I know you are messin' with me!! no worries,, I am no Channing Tatum but Jason Stratham yes!
  • Qziz
  • 07-27-2012, 03:44 PM
so basically, let me get this straight. if you have lunch with this guy you end up in a relationship and he demands you quit your job and makes your life a living hell?

what did you have for lunch? chlorofoam? some of us have successfully had lunch without any further consequences to our lives... hell, I even had lunch with a WOMAN today and I'm still employed and everything.

well, as of now. the day is young.
Really? Again? Lol
I was thinking Baby come have lunch with me , pack a bag and spend the night , I won't pay you , but you can keep your accounts , I'll even give you a ride home !
  • Qziz
  • 07-27-2012, 03:50 PM
Most of the time when I have lunch with someone I don't pack an overnight bag.

That would be an awfully long lunch.
Well I had a delightful lunch with Absolutely a few days ago.. just lunch, no side serving of threats or offers.. I feel deprived.. all I had was a good mean and convo.. damn.
Im not implying anything Im simply helping any provider that is brave enough to have lunch with him to be cautious. Look at the thread hes all desperate to have lunch with another provider. Dude just hobby this isnt flippin Match.com.

Yes I made a huge mistake going to have lunch with this hobbiest instead of following through the appointment he set up with me. This incident happened to me with this hobbiest. He owes me money which is alert worthy any way you analyze it. Just because you got yours does'nt make it right that I didnt get mine because he manipulated me. So your vouching for a hobbiest that did wrong to a fellow provider. Makes complete sense mamacita.....Girl dont you think anything he had to say about this incident about me are all lies so you can side with him??

I could careless if any of you are annoyed by me not keeping quiet. Im here to protect any fellow provider in falling for this guys bullshit. Hes on the hunt to have lunch with another provider I felt the need to alert any provider thinking of having lunch with this guy.

If you dont like what Im doing then simply dont read what im writing. There are plenty of providers pming me that are thanking me for alerting them about my situation. If I saved one provider from falling into the same problems I received meeting Big Bull then Ive accomplished my mission!!
Nobody will say this but..... you sound so jealous.

Trust me the only ones p.m.ing you to thank you are the ones dumb enough to spend two nights with a guy and not ask for a dime up front.

I swear I have nothing against you but you need to move around and see the situation from other angles instead of the view you are stuck in.

We all get dicked over. I'd be the pot calling the kettle black if I said I wasn't still mad about some of those times. However, I am going to take responsibility for putting myself in the situation to get dicked over. You live and learn.

When I said I would go out to lunch with this guy I mean he's harmless. But I meet him as a hobbyist and it takes a lot (few and far between) to cross that boundary with me. Obviously the two of you had different understandings about what was going on. Give it up.
  • Qziz
  • 07-27-2012, 04:41 PM
Dude just hobby this isnt flippin Match.com. Originally Posted by SENSUALCITA
Seems like you forgot that more than he did.