I've Decided To Become A Pimp

Agent Smith has inspired me to try and realize my lifelong dream of becoming a Pimp. Any ladies that want to jump on the Hometown Express and be my Hoes just pm me with your letters of interest. For all you haterz out there just go kill yourself right now.

DH will be providing muscle and witty Charm, he'll be my right hand pimp. Toyz will be providing comic relief and cool pics with witty retorts for the website. He'll be my left hand pimp. HD LCKR and Conservative will also be providing insight, expertise and help with the Pimp Lingo. This is going to be one top notch agency with great pics, great ladies and plenty of support. I was going to involve SL too but then the ladies would never have time for other clients so he will just be a consultant for now.

disclamor- Me and all my pimp friends do plan on laying some bang bang on each of you so you will need to budget that in. Depending on how many ladies we have It shouldn't be more then once or twice per month per lady unless your really really hot then it's gonna be more.
Homer, I guess I'll post this before Toyz does!

Ok, and if you plan on communicating by email you'll need this one as well!

Homer, I guess I'll post this before Toyz does!

Ok, and if you plan on communicating by email you'll need this one as well!

Originally Posted by Still Looking

I knew you'd make a fine consultant, just like I know if I turn around your gonna fuck all our hoes.

Did I mention SL is designing a line of T-shirts for our ladies. Every client has the opportunity to purchase his own T-shirt that each lady wears during her session. We even have an upgrade option where she will dip her cooch in some body paint and sign the back of the t-shirt.
I'm already working on sponsors....

• Qziz
  • 07-28-2012, 03:23 PM

WHERE The HELL Do I SIGN UP?!?!?

I NEED A GOOD PIMP!!!!!

AND HE IS HANDSOME TO BOOT!!!!!

SHIT IT SOUNDS LIKE I AM GETTING

4 PIMPS IN 1!!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!

Excuse me Ms. , I'm gonna have to check you for weapons , before you can talk to the boss .

I NEED A GOOD PIMP!!!!!

4 PIMPS IN 1!!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly
Awww a very welcome addition to the big pimpin squad.

Yes 4 for the price of one plus don't forget our marketing genius and wonder consultant SL.

I NEED A GOOD PIMP!!!!!

4 PIMPS IN 1!!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly
I have some paper work you'll need to fill out. Just a formality... if your puss dies do you want us to resuscitate? Pretty standard stuff!
LOL is this for humor...

** comming soon Austin**
Nobody jokes about this ! Can we pencil you in?
Excuse me Ms. , I'm gonna have to check you for weapons , before you can talk to the boss . Originally Posted by DIE HARD

I already checked her panties, well that is where her panties should have been.

I have some paper work you'll need to fill out. Just a formality... if your puss dies do you want us to resuscitate? Pretty standard stuff! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Ladies as you can see we also have and HR department and health plan. Just be careful if SL tells you to turn around and bend over. That's not his hand he's putting the glove on.
UH NO Die Hard lol.. I work solo lol..
Homer, I'd like to book a few hours with that girl in your video. You *do* represent her, don't you? I wouldn't want to think you are engaging in false advertising.