PM Me

Make a post on any subject and PM Me .
I'm hungry and horny. Should that be the title of my pm?
Hey homie! That was my idea but not in that order... Hmmm

I'll ruminate in the hot tub and get back to ya'.

;-)
Well I ate so one down one to go or two or maybe even three, the night is still young.
I'm still hungry and horny
I'm with Kat I'm usually always horny then I get hungry !
  • Qziz
  • 07-30-2012, 01:43 PM
I'm not hungry but I have other needs going unfulfilled. What can HomieHos do for ME.

(and if I was hungry, is the HomieHohos subsidiary up and running?)
I'm not hungry but I have other needs going unfulfilled. What can HomieHos do for ME.

(and if I was hungry, is the HomieHohos subsidiary up and running?) Originally Posted by Qziz
Since I just announced a couple days ago about my new dream to be pimpin the infrastructure is not all in place yet.

Step one- announce you wanna be a pimp
step two- collect underwear
step
step
step five-make money

wait I think I mixed up that episode of southpark with the underwear gnomes.

The other subsidiary with the classes is for real and up and running. Each class will be scheduled after I have 10 signed up gents.
  • S O B
  • 07-30-2012, 02:29 PM
  • S O B
  • 07-30-2012, 02:30 PM
The real Homie train
Aww sob it only took you two times to get it right this time. Who said an old lame dick dog can't learn new tricks. You do realize you could have just went back and edited the first one don't you?

That seems to be your favorite picture. I'm guessing you forgot how you got it on your computer so now you don't want to change for fear of losing it. I bet you rub out to it every day don't you.

hahahaahahahah

SOB

sorry ol biatch

sad old bitch

sack of balls

stinks of bullshit

stay off board

shrunken old balls

stupid obviously brain-dead

Son of butt-fuckers

seeya obtuse butt-face
Off to a great start. LOL.

The real Homie train Originally Posted by S O B
Aww sob it only took you two times to get it right this time. Who said an old lame dick dog can't learn new tricks. You do realize you could have just went back and edited the first one don't you?

That seems to be your favorite picture. I'm guessing you forgot how you got it on your computer so now you don't want to change for fear of losing it. I bet you rub out to it every day don't you.

hahahaahahahah

SOB

sorry ol biatch

sad old bitch

sack of balls

stinks of bullshit

stay off board

shrunken old balls

stupid obviously brain-dead

Son of butt-fuckers

seeya obtuse butt-face Originally Posted by homer13
Of to a great start. LOL. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin

You might not think so if you read some of his other post's. He's not exactly a fan of your's or many others. Just read his avatar and you'll get the idea of his mind set on the boards.
You might not think so if you read some of his other post's. He's not exactly a fan of your's or many others. Just read his avatar and you'll get the idea of his mind set on the boards. Originally Posted by homer13
If we were in animal farm which animal would you be?

It's a good question to ask yourself. And im not talkn' cat fights any more.

Hint: Baaaaaaaaaah