We need CBJ forum!

Suggestion is :
Institute a CBJ forum!
CBJ Provider Adds!
CBJ Independent Reviews!

If that wont work then require CBJ providers to put CBJ in their handle.
Like "CBJAnnie"
See.. helps in screening.

If that wont work then at least guys when writing reviews put CBJ in the Subject Line!

Like this? " Almost came with CBJAnnie"

other ideas?

I 'm open.

But SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!
  • Toyz
  • 07-29-2012, 07:08 AM
I've proposed on several occasions that girls who offer CBJ or even NO DFK should not be allowed to market themselves as GFE...

But then some desparate fuck comes on and says "well, she held my hand so she's GFE in my book"

I will state that I have NEVER had a GF that didn't want to DFK or demanded the BJ's be covered...and if you did, well, you really must be damaged goods...

But at least put CBJ in your Handle.
or Verified CBJ Provider

At at the least the Reviewers could "Mention in the Title" CBJ was great.. so we dont have to open the review.

thoughts ? disagreements?
I agree...I don't think a provider should be advertising gfe is she doesn't provide girlfriend type services. I don't think they need to be labeled though. If they are not comfortable with bbbj they should at least be upfront about it. If not on eccie on their website.
Im all for what you are proposing, but to me it sounds like laziness honestly. Is it really going to kill you to open a review for 5 seconds, realize it is a CBJ, and move on....ijs

But at least put CBJ in your Handle.
or Verified CBJ Provider

At at the least the Reviewers could "Mention in the Title" CBJ was great.. so we dont have to open the review.

thoughts ? disagreements? Originally Posted by harkontume
So if a girl offers cbj she is not considered gfe lol... whats makes a girl gfe everything bareback?After reading about a person spreading the unwanted gifted to customers you guys still want bbbj and stuff hmmmm. Just saying... at the same time you guys have t remember youre not our bf and it would be scary to catch something because u want to have a gfe.
we already have a cbj only forum.
its called the killeen/waco/bcs area!
  • Toyz
  • 07-29-2012, 10:16 AM
So if a girl offers cbj she is not considered gfe lol... whats makes a girl gfe everything bareback?After reading about a person spreading the unwanted gifted to customers you guys still want bbbj and stuff hmmmm. Just saying... at the same time you guys have t remember youre not our bf and it would be scary to catch something because u want to have a gfe. Originally Posted by mirandalee
Thats an absolute bullshit response Mirandalee.

Read for understanding before replying in the future....

NO ONE ever said GFE should include bareback except YOU.

If you don't want to be a GFE, everyone accepts that...some won't want to see you, but you'll be safe!
Im all for what you are proposing, but to me it sounds like laziness honestly. Is it really going to kill you to open a review for 5 seconds, realize it is a CBJ, and move on....ijs Originally Posted by wiilyp613
You do have a point.. but consider opening 3 or 4.. Frustrating and Sad.
So if a girl offers cbj she is not considered gfe lol... whats makes a girl gfe everything bareback?After reading about a person spreading the unwanted gifted to customers you guys still want bbbj and stuff hmmmm. Just saying... at the same time you guys have t remember youre not our bf and it would be scary to catch something because u want to have a gfe. Originally Posted by mirandalee
Its OK if you are proud of your CBJ skills.. just put mirandaleeCBJ as your handle and everyone is happy!
just saying...
Hark i think you opened up a can of worms here
Let me go change my handle now lol...
You do have a point.. but consider opening 3 or 4.. Frustrating and Sad. Originally Posted by harkontume
Stay out of Welcomes and Introductions , then you only have to worry about a few in Independent Reviews that were popular enough to survive !
You are right Hark...heck, just looking at my last two reviews will let you know that they were CBJ. I will do that next time when I write a review, I will put my title,if it was CBJ, or BBBJ.

You do have a point.. but consider opening 3 or 4.. Frustrating and Sad. Originally Posted by harkontume
  • Toyz
  • 07-29-2012, 11:57 AM
but dont some of your reviews show BBBJ Mirandalee? Or did I miss read?