Leslie Lane / Laney

Got run over by a Monger trying to get to the Eccie Luncheon today so she can find a Pimp to eat some pu**y while trying to get a CBJ forum in effect and waiting for the results to come in that Die Hard so desperately wants.

Leslielane1@live.com
See even Laney thinks a CBJ forum is needed.
That way all the latex freaks can hang out together and laugh and joke.
Mmmm...yummy Latex. My favorite.
DIE HARD doesn't really care about results , he's going no where near that one !
not this again...
not this again... Originally Posted by Mr Blonde
Half hour on me , make the appointment . Smartass !
All you bitches need to get with some real bitches. Everyone take a chill pill and bring your drill over to the Hometown Pimptown Express. All my ladies are clean as a whistle and will make your's blow, HO HO.

Meat and greet soon to come
whats the rule on pimp threADs

do you bitches serve wine and a fruit tray?
Mr Blonde, I need you to ease up on referring to anyone in the Hometown camp as bitches. There are refreshments.
Umm...Leslie Lane actually did serve fruit trays with a variety of chocolate desserts and a choice of different wines.....

Just saying...
Me no need no stinkin pimp though...

Disclaimer: But all my respect to the pimps and ladies who need them. I myself am a pimpette trying to make a dollar out of 15 cent. lol Word to yo mother!!! Damn..I'm goofy as hell, but I know it!! lol
  • Toyz
  • 07-29-2012, 02:12 PM
whats the rule on pimp threADs

do you bitches serve wine and a fruit tray? Originally Posted by Mr Blonde
There will be a variety of finger foods at our first Meat~N~Greet...

However, priority will always be given to mongers with reviews...we will try to stay with a liberal policy on invitations to all, but there will be some exclusivity involved.

My hijack of Laney's thread got hijacked!!!
Umm...Leslie Lane actually did serve fruit trays with a variety of chocolate desserts and a choice of different wines.....

Just saying... Originally Posted by Laney1
im aware

Hmm...this "Homieho" operation that you gentleman speak of has sparked my interest. Is there a position for an entry level "Mamasan"? Or even an entry level pimpette. I just bought some six inch heels with live goldfish swimming around in the soles. And let's not forget the long fake mink I got at the thrift store for a cool 5 bucks.

It's hard out here for a Pimpette!!! Cut me in on the deal. It has SUCCESS written all over it!!!