Hygiene Etiquette Question

First off I'm very much a newbie to the hobby. After much research I finally made an appointment with my first FS provider tomorrow and thought of a question that maybe the community at large could help with.

I'm a bit of a clean freak and I wondered what the accepted proper procedure for cleaning/showering was. Do most clients shower upon arrival at an incall and before departure? Do you show up showered and clean up before you leave? Just curious to hear what providers prefer and what other hobbyists do.

Is this a stupid question? You can tell me, I'm a big boy.
  • Toyz
  • 07-29-2012, 04:57 PM
Shower before.

All of HomiesHoes will be equisitely squeeky clean when they arrive or you arrive at their luxurious incall.

Treat it just like you would meeting her for a date where you're hoping but don't know if you're going to get laid. The first impression you make is the last impression she'll have of you. Do you really want to arrive needing a shower?

Besides the clock starts ticking the moment you walk in the door. Why waste 5 minutes of it in the bathroom instead of the bedroom?

Often those who shower upon arrival are coming straight from work or elsewhere. Some are requested to shower by the provider because of personal odor or lack of good hygiene issues.
Have a great session.
Showering before is good, but sometimes guys dont have time so i let them shower I make sure I have mens body wash lol, and i dont rush neither Id rather have u nice and clean and we both have fun. I have had guys tell me they just showered upon arrival but I still clean them with baby wipes its a habbit I have.
Strippers and baby wipes. Miranda you just keep taking me back.
I have requests for showers before and/or after our sessions. Even a client who showers before- for me, and after- for himself. I appreciate it, because if you are not clean, you won't reap the full benefits of my massage. I don't understand the idea of starting the clock the minute you walk in the door. I want you to feel comfortable, so I'm not a clock watcher. Even with a shower, you receive a full 60 minutes with me on my mat.
lol homer i have always used wipes just like my pussy to be clean..
I love wipes and I love strippers so of course I love strippers with wipes.
Op, since you are so new let me tell you about my group classes. A must go for every newbie. I am currently taking reservations for my next class on how to please a woman. We will have a hottie on hand and demonstrate and practice cunnilingus and other pleasuring things with your tongue. As always the lovely lady will be available after class for the lucky gent (or gents) for an appointment where you can practice everything you learned and more. The class is 50 bucks per gent and we cap each class out at 10 so don't dilly dally.

All gents do have to pass some pre-screening unless hometown is familiar with you.
Thanks for being squeaky clean.
Fellow clean freaks are welcome at my house anytime.
Highfive, and Happy hobbying!
always ,always always before you see a lady. Q-tip the butt hole
always ,always always before you see a lady. Q-tip the butt hole Originally Posted by knotty man

Is THAT why the Q-Tips are slowly dwindling from my bathroom?!?
always ,always always before you see a lady. Q-tip the butt hole Originally Posted by knotty man
Fuck that, just go ahead and wrap a baby wipe around your finger and repeat until it stays white.
God that was horrible. "Butt" true! So hard to keep the convo clean when going back and forth with knotty man; much less his ass, with a qtip.

Is THAT why the Q-Tips are slowly dwindling from my bathroom?!? Originally Posted by Mia Christine
So knotty.