Providers, how did you get started?

I think most of us would like to hear your story. My assumption is that it was financial incentive, but how did you get started? Did someone approach you, mentioned it to you? Perhaps you were curious and just searched the web? Maybe a pimp forced you into it? The first girl I know who started answered an ad from me on craigslist about being a SB. I mentioned if she had ever been on eccie or backpage, and that started her on the track to providership. The money was the main motivation of course. I think she regretted it, as she didn't last very long. But I like to know how some of you providers here got started and maybe your first experience and if you think you will ever regret it.
I find my ho's all over the place. Target, Mcdonalds, college campuses, hell I've even found them at bus stops and train stations.
lol, I like to follow you and perhaps do a documentary call "HomieHoes"
Maybe later. We have a lot of work to do to get Homiehoes off the ground. Guys are working around the cock to get everything just right. Feel free to attend one of my classes though. They are 50 bucks a guy and the next one is on cunnilingus and other tongue pleasing techniques. We have a few ladies to choose from and they are available for appointments after class to practice all new techniques learned.

Classes are held to 10 gents only so don't delay, pm for screening and reservations.
This guy will embarrass the hell out of you at the golden arches !
This guy will embarrass the hell out of you at the golden arches ! Originally Posted by DIE HARD

I just figured it out. I thought you were referring to my excellent cunnilingus skills then I remembered you were with me last time I was at Mcdonalds picking up ho's. You kept saying I was gonna get arrested. Homie stop hitting on the ladies at Mcdonalds, Homie stop hitting on the ladies at the market, homie stop hitting on the waitress and the Chinese food place. We both got pussy that day. Gotta be in it to win it.

Hahahaha !
WOW you two are terrible Die Hard and Homer.. but anyway I started doing this in the stripclubs, then BP and I met a couple of great guys who told me about eccie. I dont regret this one bit its paying my school, bills, and kids...
Yeah , like that's the first time we've heard that !
How neat that you ask. It's nice to reminisce.

The guy that lived above me had a girlfriend who was a provider.
She befriended me and offered to help me get started but I continued to work my square job, like a dumb ass. So then a year later, I quit and answered an ad in the Chronicle and started answering the phones for Metro Sensations (Lisa if you ever see me post please contact me I miss you and would love to chat with you. Man you are so talented and I still talk about your work). Everyone kept asking if I was available so a few months later when I had a good understanding about how it all worked I became an Indi. I thank Lisa.

Those were the days.
Yeah , like that's the first time we've heard that ! Originally Posted by DIE HARD
Heard what?
WOW you two are terrible Die Hard and Homer.. but anyway I started doing this in the stripclubs, then BP and I met a couple of great guys who told me about eccie. I dont regret this one bit its paying my school, bills, and kids... Originally Posted by mirandalee

Based on the clubs you said you worked here and San Antonio I wouldn't doubt if our paths have crossed in the past. I've started more then one stripper down the evil path.

My favorite stripper line

Baby I've never done anything like this before you should feel special (them saying not me, I couldn't pull of that line if I wanted to)
Heard what? Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
That me and homie are terrible .
LOL Homer who knows if we crossed paths gave too many guys blue balls to count them all lol...
LOL Homer who knows if we crossed paths gave too many guys blue balls to count them all lol... Originally Posted by mirandalee
Blue balls are never on hometowns menu but drained balls sure are.