***Tough Economy and I'm asking this***

Hello there!

As I placed an Ads to visit Austin July 30-31 I'm not getting any request I guess it is tough economy and there are plenty of beautiful ladies down here.

I totally understand. I'm also not going to drive from Midland to Austin if I do not have any appt. So, I need to say cancel this plan..
Hope everyone take care and stay safe!!
XOXO
Feisty Kat
Texas Moderators.
I do apologize pls move this to Austin... Thank you!
Kat

( moved to Austin per request - Namssa)
a) ***Tough Economy and I'm asking this***

What is it exactly that your asking? Looks more like a statement that you're not getting any interest so you're not coming.

b)" I guess it is tough economy and there are plenty of beautiful ladies down here."

I'm a bit confused. This looks like you're already here but not coming at the same time.

You're a beautiful and sexy woman. Best of luck.
Once youre here and post an ad you never know you may get calls. There are other sites to use as well not just this one..
not the best time of year and best time of the month.. rent/mortgage due this week and School is going to start...............and....... .....

Cut and Paste when needed:

I will give you the advice I give all traveling Providers, post an ad two weeks out then one week out,,,
then come here, it takes money to make money,, many of us are same day guys and next day guys..I for one NEVER book more than 2 days out , I dont know what my life will bring 2 weeks from now...

I know you will get appointments to cover your expenses.. and if not so be it, a few good reviews from good local guys goes a LONG way..... for the next time you come

why do you Traveling Providers feel like you have to break the bank before coming here?

• Toyz
  • 07-30-2012, 09:43 AM
You didnt have any bites at all, yet felt it neccesary to tell everyone you weren't coming?

Above advice ia solid, give lots of warning...then come to town on your dime...prove you are exceltional by giving good TCB & good service.

After you are loved, accepted, and in demand...you can apply for verification as a "TRAVELLING HOMIEHOE" which will make you very highly regarded and in demand.
You didnt have any bites at all, yet felt it neccesary to tell everyone you weren't coming? Originally Posted by Toyz

which to me looks like you are a bit snarky and perhaps well,, a bad attitude..
  • S O B
  • 07-30-2012, 10:21 AM
She said she was cancelling the trip after an ad put up earlier. A sound business practice.
Once youre here and post an ad you never know you may get calls. There are other sites to use as well not just this one.. Originally Posted by mirandalee
not the best time of year and best time of the month.. rent/mortgage due this week and School is going to start...............and....... .....

Cut and Paste when needed:

I will give you the advice I give all traveling Providers, post an ad two weeks out then one week out,,,
then come here, it takes money to make money,, many of us are same day guys and next day guys..I for one NEVER book more than 2 days out , I dont know what my life will bring 2 weeks from now...

I know you will get appointments to cover your expenses.. and if not so be it, a few good reviews from good local guys goes a LONG way..... for the next time you come

why do you Traveling Providers feel like you have to break the bank before coming here?

Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY

The above very good advice/insight.

I tend to travel when I know it won't matter if I get appointments or not.
If not (which never happens. you'll most likely make money if it's on your mind), I turn it into a mini vacation and at least make back the money I spent.

I hope this helps. Give Austin a try, it's a great city.
Hope this helps. Take care.
Thats what I had told her to give Austin a try, you never know but I take my ass to a stripclub at night to make sure I have money comming in just in case lol.. and take calls during the day..
^You look great too. Sounds like a fail proof plan! Like I say, it's all in your mind/drive.^
Thats what I had told her to give Austin a try, you never know but I take my ass to a stripclub at night to make sure I have money comming in just in case lol.. and take calls during the day.. Originally Posted by mirandalee
What club's are you thinking of working at. I might be out and about tomorrow or Wednesday.
  • Qziz
  • 07-30-2012, 03:55 PM
Heh there's another stripper who posted an ad just now in the ad forum... I kind of like this trend! get the true players front and center...