Please HiJack this thread!!

This is a thread for HiJackers only!

If you can't Hijack this thread then you are pretty lame Hijacker.
Another lame threAD. Is this now the norm in Austin Coed?

sixx
Good Job Sixx!
  • Toyz
  • 07-31-2012, 01:13 PM
***spoiler alert***

women win US Gold!
Another lame threAD. Is this now the norm in Austin Coed?

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

He's on a roll
***spoiler alert***

women win US Gold! Originally Posted by Toyz
Did you SEE the Czech Republic Beach Volleyball (women) play the US last night?
My GOD they are hot! Finally a Hot WBVB and they werent wearing Bikinis. Just not Fair!
Sixx...you used to be the "norm" in coed
Sixx...you used to be the "norm" in coed Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Roxanne,

I just wanted to tell you that your avatar is HOT...I dont' know what it is about it....but damn!

I don't know if it's those stocking-clad legs, or that guy's back (I have this thing about backs...lol). And if I didn't know better, it looks like that gent might be wearing a collar. Is that a buckle in his hairline.

I have a few of those "collared men"....so I know what to watch for...hehehehe

Now...there's a hijack for ya.

Alisha....xoxo
You are correct Alisha...and the wrist too
  • Qziz
  • 07-31-2012, 02:16 PM
IF you can't Hijack this thread then you are pretty lame Hijacker. Originally Posted by harkontume
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0
OMG! It's KBOY!!!! LOVE IT LMAO

Now I know what happened to him! That is a funny video
  • Qziz
  • 07-31-2012, 02:21 PM
Watch the video. IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE (for the next 4 minutes)
Where should we hijack this thread to? Where would you go if you were a terrorist, or maybe just a terror, who needed a vacation?

I wanna go back to Hawaii. I miss Mai Tais as strong as my Jameson but tasting like fresh fruit punch, wearing nothing but a giant scarf and a hibiscus flower all day, strolling an absolutely clean beach with clear blue water and stunning sunsets, volcanoes, swimming with sea turtles, studly bronzed surfers, chicks in bikinis, roast pigs, pineapples, ukeleles, drums, the Hula, coconut bras and grass skirts, and getting leid daily.

• Toyz
  • 07-31-2012, 02:27 PM
Did you SEE the Czech Republic Beach Volleyball (women) play the US last night?
My GOD they are hot! Finally a Hot WBVB and they werent wearing Bikinis. Just not Fair! Originally Posted by harkontume
Yep, saw our girls come back time and again..they are TOUGH

Now...there was one gymnast...some soviet block (ya I know old reference) country...thinking she was mid 20's but damn....she was fine!
  • Toyz
  • 07-31-2012, 02:29 PM
Where should we hijack this thread to? Where would you go if you were a terrorist, or maybe just a terror, who needed a vacation?

I wanna go back to Hawaii. I miss Mai Tais as strong as my Jameson but tasting like fresh fruit punch, wearing nothing but a giant scarf and a hibiscus flower all day, strolling an absolutely clean beach with clear blue water and stunning sunsets, volcanoes, swimming with sea turtles, studly bronzed surfers, chicks in bikinis, roast pigs, pineapples, ukeleles, drums, the Hula, coconut bras and grass skirts, and getting leid daily.

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Kauai is one of my FAVORITE vacation getaways! Snorkeling, sunsets, whales playing off the beach (not to be confused with a BBW threesome). Might have to plan a return trip soon...