Recent Review...

Hello! The review from Muchfun98 was not fake to the a holes who said it was lol!!
He has been my regular for a while and we did an overnight. So he doesn't have to explain much to you guys lol. He does not get on eccie with ignorance like half of you do. And for those who can not read it was 1,200 overnight. not 12k??
You ppl really need to stop being so rude to one another.
Anyways, best regards!

Lola Bunz
Like the new pic's
ms bunzzzzz
Hmmm. Its a great Wednesday
Wow im squished between Tara and LOLA . a hump day couldn't get much better
Don't sweat those guys.. It's usually better to not even pay that sort of thing any mind.. The guy who reviewed you kept his cool so kudos to him for staying calm under pressure LOL

& champr99 now you're squished next to me too.. What a hump day!! LOL
Wow im squished between Tara and LOLA . a hump day couldn't get much better Originally Posted by champr199
Whoo hoooooo
Well it's not to bash anyone it's just that the review did nothing for you as far garnering inquiry for an overnighter IMO meaning....if there were other hobbyists contemplating an overnight session reading this lame review from someone that you've seen regularly would give someone pause. What activities occured (doesn't have to read like erotic literature)? Paint a picture of what a hot steamy overnight session with the famous Lola Bunz would be like? Hell I may want to spend my tax return $$$$ on that ass who knows LOL. It's just that review was half hearted and you deserved better.
I never new there was a difference between lola and lola bunz. Both gorgeous but I def might have my first eccie girl crush lol.
Don't sweat those guys.. It's usually better to not even pay that sort of thing any mind.. The guy who reviewed you kept his cool so kudos to him for staying calm under pressure LOL

& champr99 now you're squished next to me too.. What a hump day!! LOL Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
+1
Hang in there and don't let it bother you too much. The reviews are usually taken with a grain of salt anyway (note: I like to add a bit of tequila to my salt grains though).

No mention of taint tickling any where in this thread? One would expect a regular on an overnite to tickle some taint ...
Thank you everyone! I appreciate it (=
Hello! The review from Muchfun98 was not fake to the a holes who said it was lol!!
He has been my regular for a while and we did an overnight. So he doesn't have to explain much to you guys lol. He does not get on eccie with ignorance like half of you do. And for those who can not read it was 1,200 overnight. not 12k??
You ppl really need to stop being so rude to one another.
Anyways, best regards!

Lola Bunz Originally Posted by Lola Bunz
hmmm, I wonder which half? That's an excellent relationship building attitude!

I wish I had a provider who would WK for me......
hmmm, I wonder which half? That's an excellent relationship building attitude!

I wish I had a provider who would WK for me...... Originally Posted by Jarvis
Did the shoes fit?
Did the shoes fit? Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
Probably, but she bumped this old thread over this old review:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1008841

I didn't post on it but I'd still like to be in the ignorant 50% if that's ok?

It's kinda like WalMart saying half the customers they are marketing to are ignorant.