PIMPS

Yes, We have to talk about this. I must ask, why do some women feel the need to have a PIMP. I understand the boyfriend manages your cash flow etc but if you are not seeing any or all income from it then Why, you wont let you friends keep your hard earned cash, would you?

Now they are gang pimps as well, which is more dangerous.

SO I ask again, why the need for pimps?
The only thing I can think of is they need help making money and they can't make it on their own. A pimp promises them the world of a queen. Nice cars, nice clothes etc. Maybe some girls just try it to see then they get hooked. Or Maybe some girls want them to manage their Money for them. I've got new clue as to why really. But you would be surprised that some of the well know woman have pimps/ management.
Pimps are there only to use an exploit young girls and its really sad because a lot of these girls have no place else to go have tried over the years not to see pimped girls but thats next to impossible let's go back Studio wet was full of pimped girls so was the office and even studio 1 and Vip... they are not good people and cause alot of pain for allx
Its not just the hobby girls that have a problem staying with no working bums. With some it's just a cycle. I've known real world ladies that stay with some piece of shit looser, or keep getting into relationships with piece of shit loosers. For some reason some girls are just attracted to low life piece of shits. I don't get it either, but it's not just a hobby problem. It's in the real world too.
Pimps are manipulative. They prey on the weak or inexperienced. Some girls are afraid to be alone, without a man, and become easy targets. Some as you know are under the influence and pumps use that to keep them under their control.

Why would a girl stay with them? Could be a mental block. They can't see themselves outside of that relationship.
Some girls just aren't that bright... Some girls don't know how to work without having someone else control everything... Some pimps promise and fulfill the luxury lifestyle, driving European cars and wearing designer clothes. Some girls fall in love. Some girls just don't know better... For some girls being with a pimp is the best life they can imagine for themselves. It's a hard idea to grasps, but I've seen so many pimped girls in the strip clubs especially and after half a conversation with them I realize..., they may actually NEED the help.
Sadly, the women who need to read this won't. Their pimps won't let them.
You're right Tinman, they won't. Even if they do, they won't see this as applying to themselves. They see their situation as being "different."
"You just don't know him like I do."

The reality is that they don't know him.
If the pimp is there to help manage her money, why then do they start scams like jumping into the room and having the client run off without the money. I would think the provider and her pimp would realize that this isn't good business sense.
If the pimp is there to help manage her money, why then do they start scams like jumping into the room and having the client run off without the money. I would think the provider and her pimp would realize that this isn't good business sense. Originally Posted by macbeth1000
I'd venture to guess they are getting most of their business on BP, and that most of the guys finding action on BP are not members of this site.
Its not just the hobby girls that have a problem staying with no working bums. With some it's just a cycle. I've known real world ladies that stay with some piece of shit looser, or keep getting into relationships with piece of shit loosers. For some reason some girls are just attracted to low life piece of shits. I don't get it either, but it's not just a hobby problem. It's in the real world too. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
+1

And some feel like a relationship with a civie man is impossible. Male companionship on a personal level is still needed, and providers who are insecure, desperate for love and male attention are targets. Pimps/Simps/Bums can smell this a mile away - I call it "silent" pimping - where the girl REALLY believes her boyfriend is just that , and not her pimp. Yet he's driving around in different cars everyday while she's walking - to the abortion clinic in Houston summer heat -true story. Denial.

So it's not just business, it's emotional. This is one example.

Another example is some girls need the approval of these type of guys - and like to "stunt". They work to impress these guys, so they can "soak up" game - yet these ladies are typically already upscale with nice cars, live in skyrises, and "bossy" etc. My thing is, how is a MAN going to tell a woman what to do with her body?

These are just two real world examples I know of to which why girls choose that way of life. It's quite sad.

I never , ever understood the need for a tag a long. Handling finances in any industry is or job is a task. It's called adulthood.

Another note, the females do not have to provide to be pimped. She can work at Chase Bank and have a pimp...
To quote Iceberg Slim, "A pimp has gotta know his whores, but not let them know him; he's gotta be god all the way".

Just bc you like a hooker doesn't make her any less susceptible to it. Its like the graduate level version of battered women syndrome. They get a hold of their fundamental perceptions of the world. You can't compete with that unless you sell her an even better fanatasy.

And amen to what TPBG said. +100
+1

She can work at Chase Bank and have a pimp... Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Come to think of it, Jamie Dimon does sound like a pimp name.
Come to think of it, Jamie Dimon does sound like a pimp name. Originally Posted by TinMan

Lol !