What you scare the shit out of a provider. No means no!

I just had to cut off a session short with a hobbyist.

When a woman say no to a certain position more than once, listen to her.

When a woman says no, she means no. Period.

I've NEVER cut off the session short with anyone in my life and yes for the record, to his credit he did try to give the full donation but I elected to give back most of it.

He is most likely a decent guy but in all my years of playing in this hobby, I've never had a melt down on a guy before.

Ignoring the word no is a GREAT way of scaring the shit out of a woman. And me being a seasoned provider, scaring me is pretty hard to do.
yikes! it is always frustrating for either party when the rules aren't followed. On the other hand, it sounds like once you cut the session he came to his senses a bit. Maybe even tried to make it right by leaving the full donation.
He did. I will give him credit for that but I elected to give back most of it (which he took). He said a couple of things that put me on guard but when he kept ignoring my no's, that is when I lost it.

Like I said he is most like a good guy but the ignoring of my no's scared the holy hell out of me.

I've NEVER had a melt down on a guy like that in my life.
I had to ask a guy to leave only once, and I know how you feel... Everyone has their limits.. There are some things some women won't do, that others will. WALDT.

It's so inconsiderate and rude when a client chooses to ignore what activities/services we offer and to assume all providers will offer the same thing. Sorry you had to go through that!
He was totally ignoring that I didn't want him to do. By I kept telling him over and over again and finally I lost it.

I've never had a man ignoring a no.

Guys, NEVER ignoring something like that. No means NO!
Damn shame, really. I can be a smart ass, but total disrespect for a provider's comfort zone is one of those unforgivable things that falls in there with the rape and stalking stuff. So I'm an asskisser. Shoot me. I also have a grown daughter and other important women in my life. There's an asshole line that shouldn't be crossed in regards to women and their safety.
Good for you Kaylee! NO MEANS NO when it comes to playing with any woman...much less a provider.
I wouldn't have blamed you if you had kept the full donation. When he booked your time he agreed to follow your rules. Like any other business relationship TIME IS MONEY!
You should be allowed to keep the full donation if he fails to follow the rules.
I'm sorry to hear that it took booting out the door to get No into his head. May I ask what position you won't do? If it's fairly common it might be worth publishing in your various profiles.
Good for you for sticking to your limits Sweet Treat!!
On P411 I really like it when a provider updates their 'Activites' the provider enjoys. (and keeps them updated on a regular basis)
It gives me a CLEAR road map as to what services are provided...and what services are not provided if they are not on the list.
If the activities part is not updated I try to read the provider reviews to get an idea of what activities are allowed by the provider. When in doubt...I'll just ask the provider.

I had to ask a guy to leave only once, and I know how you feel... Everyone has their limits.. There are some things some women won't do, that others will. WALDT.

It's so inconsiderate and rude when a client chooses to ignore what activities/services we offer and to assume all providers will offer the same thing. Sorry you had to go through that! Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Adonis, he has a very large member and he kept trying to put my legs in a position that would make it painful for me.

This being after he told me he was going to pound me.

The fact is, he scared me and if I felt safe, I would have completed the session.
Kaylee,

I am sorry. You are one of the best people I have ever met, and sorry to hear this happened to you. I appreciate your bringing the issue to the board.

Respect and discretion are of paramount importance.
Thanks you.

I'm pretty shook up over this.
Ouch averted - literally.
You are one of the sweetest providers I have met. I am sorry this happened. I understand it isn't about the activity. It is about being frightened by someone ignoring your request to stop. That has to be a basic requirement if this hobby is to function. If a provider says no that should be the end of it.
I understand it isn't about the activity. It is about being frightened by someone ignoring your request to stop. That has to be a basic requirement if this hobby is to function. If a provider says no that should be the end of it. Originally Posted by diddleman
Hit the nail on the head.