For the Ladies

This is a hobby related topic.

Ladies I have always marveled at how some of you are so in shape, I mean tight asses, flat stomach’s, perky boobs and small waist size.

I must ask because I want to know, how do you stay in shape?

Is it cardio, yoga, weight training, whatever it is please let me in on your secrets? how do you manage not to put on the weight/pounds?

Also if you can, please share a tasteful picture of your fine abs or body so that we may all marvel at your hard work.

I was glancing at some of the fine ladies pictures and I was in awe at Tara's flat abs, Samantha's beautiful legs and boobs, Melanie's wonder tatas.

Share your secrets if you can.
I have always been amazed at Tara's pics. Her body is perfect and I bet she works her butt of to make it that way.
I run 5 miles a day. And try to keep my budlight drinking to once a month,

Thank you Jarvis
I run 5 miles a day. And try to keep my budlight drinking to once a month,

Thank you Jarvis Originally Posted by Tara Evans
5 miles a day that is crazy. Do you watch what you eat, take any supplements?
Lol you guys are crazy on this board lol
I eat lots of junk food, drink lots of beer, and sit on my ass all day waiting for one of you fine gentlemen to call.
5 miles a day that is crazy. Do you watch what you eat, take any supplements? Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Really its not. I'm training to do a half marathon so I think I kinda suck right now. My time isnt that good at 5 miles. But hey nobodys perfect. I stay away from soda and bread and sweets. Nothing fried and lots of water and all the good vitamins that your body likes.
Wait a second. How did you get your abs in the first place. Is cardio the key and when you run 5 miles are you stopping or running continuously?
Wait a second. How did you get your abs in the first place. Is cardio the key and when you run 5 miles are you stopping or running continuously? Originally Posted by macbeth1000
I run 5 minutes then Walk two minutes. Lots of sit ups as well. P90x and ab ripper I like.
Thanks Macbeth. I play a lot of tennis….training and matches, I lift weights sometimes…maybe twice a year. I am lucky my body builds muscles very easily. I used to have personal trainer and he told me that it's too easy for me to gain muscles.
I also had classical dance training when I was younger….so lots of dancing on pointe for leg work.
I do watch what I eat lately and take whole food supplements and vitamins. Sometimes I take arginine before I play sports for increase in focus and performance.
Thanks Macbeth. I play a lot of tennis….training and matches, I lift weights sometimes…maybe twice a year. I am lucky my body builds muscles very easily. I used to have personal trainer and he told me that it's too easy for me to gain muscles.
I also had classical dance training when I was younger….so lots of dancing on pointe for leg work.
I do watch what I eat lately and take whole food supplements and vitamins. Sometimes I take arginine before I play sports for increase in focus and performance. Originally Posted by samantha thom
So if you are not really doing weights, I will assume that you are doing cardio alone. How are you building muscle? is Tennis something you do often?

How do you keep your mid section, so flat?
I eat lots of junk food, drink lots of beer, and sit on my ass all day waiting for one of you fine gentlemen to call. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
And a fine ass it is. Keep up the hard work!
Thank you Macbeth
As for me.. I have recently just started insanity. I also get atleast 30min of cardio on the treadmill a day.. depending on my time.
Still a work in Progress..LOL.
I do watch what I eat as well.
I was not blessed with a natural physique so I have to work harder than most to keep up. I can gain quick or lose quick. I am currently working on more muscle tone.
So if any of you ladies have any advice, I am all ears..LOL.

BTW- My Tata's appreciate you very much Macbeth, they are smiling right now
So if you are not really doing weights, I will assume that you are doing cardio alone. How are you building muscle? is Tennis something you do often?

How do you keep your mid section, so flat? Originally Posted by macbeth1000
I build muscles by lifting weights twice a year. My cardio is pretty much tennis.
How do I keep my mid section so flat? I don't know…it just is. Maybe from using a lot of my core in dancing and tennis? I don't have a lot of fat and i weigh a LOT…..between 140 - 147 lbs. Heavy weight Asian!! LOL
Thank you Macbeth
As for me.. I have recently just started insanity. I also get atleast 30min of cardio on the treadmill a day.. depending on my time.
Still a work in Progress..LOL.
I do watch what I eat as well.
I was not blessed with a natural physique so I have to work harder than most to keep up. I can gain quick or lose quick. I am currently working on more muscle tone.
So if any of you ladies have any advice, I am all ears..LOL.

BTW- My Tata's appreciate you very much Macbeth, they are smiling right now Originally Posted by melannie_star
Girl, you do Insanity??? Woahhh!!! That's insane!!! It is really hard…I've seen some of the videos. I got tired from watching it.