Rubbers? Any problems?

Let me start by saying this This is in no way about BBFS and I am completely against it and would never see a provider who offered BBFS or would never want BBFS.

I am just having hard time getting used to it. I have seen about 12 girls in hobby over last three years and after each appt. it takes me about a week to get back to normal. My little guy itches and gets extremely dry. I am just not getting used to rubbers again.

I was married for few years and never used rubber and then in a long term relationship with a girl who had her tubes tied so I never used rubber eitther. Now I am having hard time getting used to it. its totally OK during appt. Its the after appt. part I am having issues with. Last few appt. I have only gone BBBJCIM as I just didn't wanna go through another week of itching. I wash it with soap and water.

Before getting married I fucked all kinds of girls in college with rubber no problems. Just wondering if anyone else having issues.
Never had a case of the itchy dick with rubbers before. But I do have a problem getting a nut. That's why I only see BBBJ and CIM ladies.

Maybe you are allergic to latex. I hear it happens. There are condoms made from other materials you can get but I dont know what they are.
Never had a case of the itchy dick with rubbers before. But I do have a problem getting a nut. That's why I only see BBBJ and CIM ladies.

Maybe you are allergic to latex. I hear it happens. There are condoms made from other materials you can get but I dont know what they are. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
http://www.walgreens.com/q/non+latex+condoms

Op, try a non latex next go round. You can request ahead of time but best to be prepared.
Does sound like it could be an allergy.

http://www.webmd.com/allergies/latex-allergies
Allergies come and go as we age. Just because you weren't allergic in college doesn't mean you aren't now.
Try SKYN by LifeStyles brand, They are kinda new and come in large and regular. These are made of POLYISOPRENE....so not a "skin" and not latex either. They are very thin.
From what you describe, it sounds like your issue may be related to friction. Friction from the condom moving back and forth against your skin...can cause like a blister sometimes. Try putting lube in the tip of the condom before putting it on. It will feel better because it is wet and also should stop the friction issue.
If using lube with a condom then go water based is what I've always heard. Oils damage latex. Not sure if it damages this new skyn stuff.
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-06-2014, 11:25 PM
Sounds like an allergy to me too. +100 on Skyns.

Ladies, be wary of using too much lube inside of the condom as well, can cause slippage.
Only problem I have is it keeps coming off. Way to small
either go non latex or take 2 Benadryl before and after use
I am just having hard time getting used to it. I have seen about 12 girls in hobby over last three years and after each appt. it takes me about a week to get back to normal. My little guy itches and gets extremely dry. I am just not getting used to rubbers again.

I use latex gloves all day long working on old cars and I get the same thing on the back of my hands. It is not always the same reaction. Somethimes they itch, turn red, tingle. etc. When that happens I wash my hands and apply cream. Google Natural Condoms and you will see the solution to the problem.
I use latex gloves all day long working on old cars and I get the same thing on the back of my hands. It is not always the same reaction. Somethimes they itch, turn red, tingle. etc. Originally Posted by dallaswill
You know they make non latex gloves as well right?
Def try the skyn brand
take 2 Benadryl before Originally Posted by peevee0931
great idea, if you want to fall asleep during the session..
Another vote for LifeStyles Skyn!!