Milestones

I was just messing around with my profile today and I realize I'm coming up on two milestones:

1 year on ECCIE
50th Review.

I really wished I would have planned this better and been able to reach them both on the same day. I looked at my original to do list and I have all but 4 marked off that I am "eligible" to see. A few I removed on my own, and a few have since become inactive and are no longer providing. All in all its been a good year. I was only supposed to do this for about 3 months but ummmmm IDK what happened :-) I guess I'm having fun.

To the ladies I've seen, spoke with, emailed and chatted with, thank you for an awesome year. To the guys hopefully I've provided some insight and awesome reviews.

That brings the followoing question...

How would you / or how did you celebrate?

I'm not planning on anything legandary but I have an idea in mind for my one year and I'll start my office countdown to 50 reviews starting this weekend.
Congrats.. It'll be 3 years on ECCIE for me on the 10th.. I'll probably just try to get laid
Lol well that's going to be a given!
I bet you'll have NO PROBLEM getting laid Sweet Treat!

Congrats.. It'll be 3 years on ECCIE for me on the 10th.. I'll probably just try to get laid Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
who fucking cares? i got my 100th review a couple weeks back...i did not ask for any accolades. made no mention of it. i went about my daily business.
I ignore the poster over me, but I imagine he somehow trolled you, op. My advice is to ignore the jerk. His life is to offend people...

He is not alone here.
I'm not worried about Pablo. He can go back to his amps. He's still salty about some shit in the ML.
Do a threesome to celebrate your anniversary. You, Juan and Sweet Treat. You did want it to be memorable...right?
CONGRATS from JJ!!!
I just had my one year.. I thought people were celebrating, but it was for Cinco De Mayo; no one here gave a Rat's Ass about my anniversary... I basically yawned myself.. I won't celebrate when I hit 50 sessions either, that's another year away, probably..
Those 50th review milestones aren't all they're cracked up to be. Thanks to the aspd crashes, I've seen at least three of them myself. That and a few hundred bucks will get you laid.
Congrats.. It'll be 3 years on ECCIE for me on the 10th..) Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Three years already? It seems like yesterday -because it was that awesome!

I'll probably just try to get laid ;
Like you have to try to get laid.
Three years already? It seems like yesterday -because it was that awesome!

Like you have to try to get laid. Originally Posted by Jake Perman

I know!!!! I can't believe it's 3 years already!!! Time has flown by.. From my very first review you wrote for me up until now, I am so grateful for all the great guys I have met, and thankful for all the learning experiences I had along the way.

Xoxo
What's a review?