whats the frequency , Kenneth

this is a curious thought which I will share around. if you fit the age bracket. let me know your thoughts.

age 40 to 50.
occasional hobbyist.
money- not an issue.. (assuming 200-300 a pop till 1 K a month)
dont use the blue pill.

then.. Qs. is whats the frequency.

i was in Rhode island. and at one good strip club with FS inside.. lol.
was at the bar. and met a guy probably 55 yrs range. we were drinking and he said. my frequency is 2 weeks.. he concentrates. wow!.. so he builds up energy for 2 weeks and then has a session..

i am probably varying. 1 /week to 1/month.. do travel a lot so sometimes social and time commitment becomes an issue.

hello providers- who have regular clients can chime in...
what has optimally worked in arrangements.
when u see regulars. do they schedule once/ twice. a month or even more.?

and for the title song .. from REM.. enjoy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWkMhCLkVOg
The answer is as different as people.

I see one older gentleman at least once a week, sometimes twice.

I have others I might see once a month.

Some I see about once every 3 or 4 months in a "rotation" with other faves.

Theres really no one way to do this
I never liked REM
I'm in that category. The issue for me is getting time to get out of the house or work. I'm a hairy dude so I need prep time to manscape, so any one hour session is three hours of time (prep time, drive, and session). I could probably do it daily from a functional standpoint, but it has to be a certain way. Lady can't be naked when I walk in. We have to kiss, be sensual, build up. I don't just get it up anymore on a whim, need the passion, and I don't mean just sexually, I mean foreplay and teasing.
I never liked REM Originally Posted by sinkerswim
I thought we were all shiny, happy people...guess not.
I'm 52, single so not getting any from an SO. These days I go anywhere from a few days to a week between get-togethers. Much more than a week and I get so horny the crack of dawn starts looking good. But that's a far cry from the old days where I couldn't go 48 hours without at least beating off. Need a good 8+ hours to recharge for another shot, no MSOG-in-an-hour here!
I never liked REM Originally Posted by sinkerswim
Radio Free Europe is one of my atf songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac0oaXhz1u8

and their first album is a true classic.
Wow. I'm 55 and still need it 1 to 2 daily. I even got msog twice last month at one of the studios. Thank god I'm not married.
Isn't the original reference from when Dan Rather got jumped by some weird guy who kept asking "what's the frequency Kenneth?" Yes am showing my age lol
I'm too old and ugly and lamo ( not lmao:-) to get many visits butt I keep swinging away.
Btw Great 1st pick Cowboys. Maybe Jason has some say finally
97.9 The Box
92.5 the old stuff
Radio Free Europe is one of my atf songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac0oaXhz1u8

and their first album is a true classic. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
The demise of true college radio. Sigh........
Isn't the original reference from when Dan Rather got jumped by some weird guy who kept asking "what's the frequency Kenneth?" Yes am showing my age lol Originally Posted by Roothead
You are correct. The Dan Rather incident inspired the song. I assumed everyone knew that, but who knows what passes for cultural literacy these days!!
I'm too old and ugly and lamo ( not lmao:-) to get many visits butt I keep swinging away.
Btw Great 1st pick Cowboys. Maybe Jason has some say finally Originally Posted by Tsmokies
He will be gone in 2015. Good riddance, he is a nutless coach.