Need advice on pre-screen

All - requested a number of pre-screens on p411 (zman53) without a response, even though the provider is on line. Fairly new to Dallas, eccie and p411, am +4 with well known providers. Am I doing something wrong? Just trying to learn the ropes.
Top girls on P411 are usually busy. Many have regulars that take most of their time. Once they have seen you and know you scheduling is much easier. Keep trying. Book with cash in hand. They understand that.
Don't use the pre-screen action. Send them a direct message on P411. The pre-screen seems to get 'lost' more often. Plus you can tell if they've read your message or not.
Good to know. Thanks.
Maybe they do not want to see you.
Pre-screen gets sent to my email, but it can only be viewed from my email. If I am online on my computer, and in my mailbox on P411, it tells me I have a pre-screen. I have to go on my phone and look at it. If you sent my a private message I can look at it right away.
Thanks Jillian.
All - requested a number of pre-screens on p411 (zman53) without a response, even though the provider is on line. Fairly new to Dallas, eccie and p411, am +4 with well known providers. Am I doing something wrong? Just trying to learn the ropes. Originally Posted by Azzman53
Problem with the pre-screen request is that P411 just sends an email to the lady. If the lady doesn't check emails frquently, your request will be buried. Sometimes too these emails go to spam.

I usually follow up with a P411 PM. Works for me.