Classic

I bought a 1979 vehicle last year and I’m ready to put it on the road. Does anyone have info on best/cheapest insurance for this type of vehicle?
I would ask your current insurer first. Because it's a classic you might want it separate from your current coverage but as or in a "bundle" there might be a big savings.
Not the best but, is still the cheapest - unless you need it!!
Have classic car ins. on my old vette. Can drive 6,000 miles a year (never drive it that much). No deductible on the collision, they raise the value of the car every year. Only $290 for the whole year.
Have classic car ins. on my old vette. Can drive 6,000 miles a year (never drive it that much). No deductible on the collision, they raise the value of the car every year. Only $290 for the whole year. Originally Posted by Capt. Hooker
What’s the name of the insurance company?
Hagerty Classic. Whew !
ClassicCollectors.com My local Ins. agent hooked me up with this Co.

Infinity Ins. Co.
2201 4th Ave. North
Birmingham, AL 35203

800-252-5233
Not trying to hijack this thread, but how come as cars get older and less active insurance on them becomes more affordable, but as we get older and less active our insurance goes up?
American collectors insurance.
American collectors insurance. Originally Posted by Starchild78
Thanks, I got a quote of 167.00 full coverage for the year...how sweet it is.
Oooh! Good info! Thanks Also, this thread turned me on way more than it should have Lmfao.
Maybe because you can imagine US in the back seat of my classic,there’s plenty of room lol,
Maybe because you can imagine US in the back seat of my classic,there’s plenty of room lol, Originally Posted by buffalomw10
go for a

We can see if you know how to handle the "stick shift" in the old vette.