State: Pennsylvania
Address: LongRun Road
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage, CBJ, FS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark Black and Long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite. 34B. Very soft skin and a nice little ass.
Recommendation: Yes
You have to love a good IOP, (illusion of passion)...I don't care what the details are.

Might make a trip out there. It's pretty far for me but I keep putting it off.
This is the type of girl I wanted when I went last week, but instead got Jenny again. Ugh.

Might make a trip out there. It's pretty far for me but I keep putting it off. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Sasha is awesome.
Time for a drive ! It’s a hike from my house but I like the fact it’s discreet
And mama always got that apron on!
Can anyone tell me where they advertise? I’ve never been here but would like to see pics of the girls before I make the drive down there. Thanks
They don’t advertise... can’t see pics of them... any AMP that has pics, is faking it...
Can anyone tell me where they advertise? I’ve never been here but would like to see pics of the girls before I make the drive down there. Thanks Originally Posted by Fanman6968
99’9 percent of the time you will not find a place that has pics of the real girls. On time I was lying on the table being massaged and a guy came in and was insistent on seeing a girl that was in their ad. Between the language barrier and the guy not understanding that it was some stock pic my masseuse and I were just giggling and snickering away. I had just started the flip when he had some in and my masseuse started to kiss my mouth to shut my laughter up bud was laughing too.

That actually led to a very hot session with my masseuse. The masseuse seem to get turned on by the comedy that we heard from the from desk. She started taking dirty to me. ‘He wants fuck girl in photo. He horny for her. You horny for me? You eat my pussy? I suck you.”

So then at this place I was only expecting a handy we were doing 69 and she was really grinding my face. After I came in her mouth she whispers ‘make me come again” and grinded hard on to my mouth again. Loved her furry muff pushing hard on my mouth. Freaking hot.

So thanks for bringing that memory back. - coco at spring spa about 2017
Gentlemen please watch the encounter dates

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
Thread Closed
The Dr