AA closed or moved?

Noticed that AA massage was no longer on Clairborne in Olathe. Anyone know whether it just closed or moved somewhere else?

Anyone know which AMPs are still open in Olathe? Or are they just shutting them all down?

Haven't been out much due to cold weather and COVID so not sure what's open anymore.
Olathe wants to eliminate all massage parlors. They are even dragging their feet renewing business licenses for very legit shops. That gives them to close until new license is issued. You best go east on the Missouri side. A lot of selection over there. Also some north of the river. COVID appears to be limiting menus is most shops.
There was a woman busted by the feds a few months ago. She owned about 4 around town.

https://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...itution-charge

They cant help you if your identity is stolen, but they can raid the hell out of those massage parlors.
Yes, FireAway, I had heard that as well about legit shops where they were having trouble renewing or being given requirements that were onerous to stay in business, especially the more independent massage ladies.

Yes, AsianLuver, I had heard about that story but thanks for sharing again.

Because of all of the above, I just wondered who was still open. Guess I'll just have to look around to find out.

Too bad all of this (pandemic, leo, etc) has happened and ruined all of this for everyone.
Well, three you can rule out as definitely legit are Long Life Foot Massage at151 and Murlen, Asian Massage at College and Antioch, and Professional Massage at 135th East of Planet Fitness. Tried multiple times. All very legit. Save your money unless you want good massages only.