State: Pennsylvania
Address: Near Childrens Hospital.
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: I might get flamed for saying this, but her face seemed average to me. Not as bad as some have said. She was wearing a short red dress that showed her slender shapely legs off, and she had fake boobs with perky nipples, I'd guess big C, or small D range.
Recommendation: Yes
Either you can't judge tits or you didn't see rose... that rack is nowhere near a d....
Either you can't judge tits or you didn't see rose... that rack is nowhere near a d.... Originally Posted by chizzy
I saw Rose. Between C and D was my assessment. I'd bet money that they were no smaller than a C. Do you have anything to contribute to the thread?
I saw Rose. Between C and D was my assessment. I'd bet money that they were no smaller than a C. Do you have anything to contribute to the thread? Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
I saw Rose. Between C and D was my assessment. I'd bet money that they were no smaller than a C. Do you have anything to contribute to the thread? Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Yes I do, rose is a b cup , she told me, seen her more than a dozen times
Lighten up Francis, wasn't busting ur balls
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Joe
Originally Posted by chizzy
I can't read private quotes at the time being but if we're talking about Mick, I'd guess she was a D also. I saw her probably 2 months ago. Maybe my judgment is off though