URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/us/texas/dal...scorts/3419412
City: Richardson
State: Texas
Address: Richardson hotel
Activities: CFS, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, ACG, RCG, mish, K9
Hair Length and Color: Black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’4”; pretty and elegant face; medium round shaped face; small facial features; medium sized soft lips; manmade 34D breasts with medium eraser nipples; medium length bush; thin and petite body shape with a thin physical build; average sized booty with some grab. I feel like I had a good experience, but I don’t think she is a true GFE provider.
Recommendation: Yes
She is cute, do the pics match the girl?

And yet another new handle that only reviews the new Richardson places. 2 months and 8 reviews. Op needs to catch up with the prolific handle that jets back and forth between San Diego and Richardson.
And yet another new handle that only reviews the new Richardson places. 2 months and 8 reviews. Op needs to catch up with the prolific handle that jets back and forth between San Diego and Richardson. Originally Posted by ntxguy
I’ve mentioned this in previous posts so I really don’t feel the need to defend myself…but since you can’t read, I will say that you can choose to read whoever’s garbage that you want on this forum. I’ve been happy with this “agency” and continue to use them because it suits my needs. I don’t want to pay the crazy prices that the other agencies are charging and I’ve mostly been happy with the service I’ve received.

I don’t use a jet, just my time traveling space ship shaped like a phone booth…
I’ve mentioned this in previous posts so I really don’t feel the need to defend myself…but since you can’t read, I will say that you can choose to read whoever’s garbage that you want on this forum. I’ve been happy with this “agency” and continue to use them because it suits my needs. I don’t want to pay the crazy prices that the other agencies are charging and I’ve mostly been happy with the service I’ve received.

I don’t use a jet, just my time traveling space ship shaped like a phone booth… Originally Posted by J4ggernutt
The quotation marks and the 3 little dots after the word Myself almost makes me think that this paragraph was written by a female ! Could it be possible that this is a chick ?