New To This Board

Hi, I am new to this board. How do I get posting privileges in provider areas. thanks
Welcome back.....
Welcome.

Check the post at the top of the Austin provider ads section about the Verified Provider process.
  • Mokoa
  • 04-18-2010, 02:47 PM
Welcome back! It is so nice to see you here again!
how does anyone get started without reviews referral or website
Hi everyone, thanks for your responses. I can't wait to get back to work. So, I need the following...

1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Wow, I feel like I am starting over again lol I have pictures but a web site... I don't have one yet, referral from another provider or hobbyist, umm, does anyone remember me ha : ) reviews yeah, they dont exist anymore...I had a baby and have not worked in a long while, a long while, k so I put on a few extra during the pregnancy took me a while to get it off lol I'll get all of the above together and I will see you all very soon
I will vouch for you
As will I. I can't wait to see you again.
ChrisS
Thanks Victoria and Chris and everyone who has taken the time to write to me...I miss all of you and cant wait to get back to tx for good xoxoxoxoxo
Hi everyone, thanks for your responses. I can't wait to get back to work. So, I need the following...

1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Wow, I feel like I am starting over again lol I have pictures but a web site... I don't have one yet, referral from another provider or hobbyist, umm, does anyone remember me ha : ) reviews yeah, they dont exist anymore...I had a baby and have not worked in a long while, a long while, k so I put on a few extra during the pregnancy took me a while to get it off lol I'll get all of the above together and I will see you all very soon
You don't have to have ALL of the above. You have to have some combination of information that will verify you as legit. It's a judgment call by the staff. For previously known providers, it may be as simple as proving to the staff you're the same person who had a provider ID before.