mods

• Booth
  • 04-21-2010, 05:16 PM
Did a couple of the Austin mods leave us without saying goodbye or did I miss it?
You missed it... I don't.

gfe
.....hmmmm... I think I missed that "Good-Bye" thread as well..... Oh Well..... bye...
oops...double post
  • Booth
  • 04-21-2010, 08:35 PM
I went back to the beginning of March in coed and can't find what I missed. Oh well. Bye.
  • Booth
  • 04-22-2010, 10:12 AM
I've now searched the entire board and didn't see a word about your departure in any of the public forums. When Whispers and I are the only two people who even bother to say "bye" I've got to think the board doesn't exactly miss you either.

I truly wish you the best and apologize if I've opened a can of worms. I only recently noticed the changes and was curious.

You missed it... I don't.

gfe Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I am definitely sad that he isn't a mod anymore as I have dealt with him in that capacity a couple times and throughout all of my interactions with him he was always very professional and fair. I don't blame him for wanting to simplify his life though, I'm sure being a mod on a board like this is a lot of work and my understanding is that it's all done on a strictly volunteer basis.
Thanks to all who volunteer their time for this silly chit.

Hope you've moved on to something more deserving of your considerable attention, amigo.
Bye GFE!
I'll miss you around here but.....now you have more time to socialize up close and personal!
Have fun and thanks for the time you've volunteered here!
Tess