Bye All

I just wanted to quickly say farewell.

I've enjoyed counseling and advising here, albietly inconsistently and usually after a few glasses of Scotch. But Crypt Keeper royal pissed me off over a minor issue and is being an unreasonable dickhole. So, I'm wiping my hands of ECCIE and leaving.

My last two pieces of advice are classic, but any decent criminal defense attorney would always tell you to follow this if a cop pulls you over (for anything more serious than a speeding citation), busts into your room, or starts asking you questions:

1. Shut your fucking mouth.

2. Ask for an attorney as soon as possible.

Be safe. Good luck.
Seems like that happens all too often around here, good buddy.

I've enjoyed counseling and advising here, albietly inconsistently and usually after a few glasses of Scotch. But Crypt Keeper royal pissed me off over a minor issue and is being an unreasonable dickhole. So, I'm wiping my hands of ECCIE and leaving.

My last two pieces of advice are classic, but any decent criminal defense attorney would always tell you to follow this if a cop pulls you over (for anything more serious than a speeding citation), busts into your room, or starts asking you questions:

Be safe. Good luck. Originally Posted by sketchball82
Admin.. Are you listening? Do ya'll see what this mod has done and continues to do?

Be safe. Good luck. Originally Posted by sketchball82
You are well thought of by those who expect the truth.
You should stay: Your comments are appreciated.
hello friends
how are you all
..... But Crypt Keeper royal pissed me off over a minor issue and is being an unreasonable dickhole. So, I'm wiping my hands of ECCIE and leaving.

..... Originally Posted by sketchball82
We have enjoyed your comments; thank you. Just consider the source, and ignore the strange guy: that is what most people do. You can also click the ignore the person button under his information sheet.