Pain

So i have a guy who loves to be restrained a push the limit of pain. I want him to get the most pain i can without really hurting him.
Tried: small dildos
Hot wax. Flogging, cock and ball ring, nipple clamps...always fall off! Paddling...biting
I need ideas on what to try next. No blood or burning..lol. He doesnt want to be humiliated. I have an under mattress restraints. What next?!
Trade the flogger for a cane and get a ball gag so he'll have something to bite onto when you really want to crack him a few good ones with the cane..and get rid of the small dildos, use atleast an 8" strap on 😍
In my opinion a cane can give welts..
I prefer a paddle..
Have you tried electro?

I have an electro blade.
extremerestraints.com
has many options.

Close pins on the balls! I love it..
Have the poor dude watch 24 hours of Trump’s speeches and tirades. If that won’t constitute the ultimate pain session, nothing will!
Violent wands can be awesome...i have a kit with several sizes.
Have the poor dude watch 24 hours of Trump’s speeches and tirades. If that won’t constitute the ultimate pain session, nothing will! Originally Posted by Solemate62
You’re a sadist.
Ice can be a pleasure but left on to long becomes pain. Careful frostbite can be serious
I agree with yourdesire on ice play, the right timing is everything. There's comfortably numb, and there's that edge where the numbness turns the corner to pain.
Violent wands can be awesome...i have a kit with several sizes. Originally Posted by DallasRain
I agree with DallasRain
Violet Wand.
Can cause extreme pain
Does not cause injury
Can easily be done without burning

Only restrictions are heart conditions and eyes
Trade the flogger for a cane and get a ball gag so he'll have something to bite onto when you really want to crack him a few good ones with the cane..and get rid of the small dildos, use atleast an 8" strap on 😍 Originally Posted by jonboy52
Do they make adjustable ball gags? Those are too be for mine. Not bigger for his
Violent wands can be awesome...i have a kit with several sizes. Originally Posted by DallasRain
Whats that? I have crop, leather paddlles, wooden paddle and flogger.
There's more??
I like a gush of cold water...slippery!

U][/U]
Ice can be a pleasure but left on to long becomes pain. Careful frostbite can be serious Originally Posted by yourdesire
[
I need to see this site!
Electro? Oh boy!

QUOTE=melannie_star;1061899568]In my opinion a cane can give welts..
I prefer a paddle..
Have you tried electro?

I have an electro blade.
extremerestraints.com
has many options.

Close pins on the balls! I love it..[/QUOTE]
I love it to hurt
sex without pain is like food without taste (for me)