Schiff accuses NSA, CIA of withholding documents on Ukraine

that relentless bloodhound Deputy Dawg Schiff is still looking for his evidence ..

BAHHAHAAAAAAA

Schiff accuses NSA, CIA of withholding documents on Ukraine

https://www.yahoo.com/news/schiff-ac...191326038.html

WASHINGTON (AP) — The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee is accusing U.S. intelligence agencies of withholding documents from Congress on Ukraine that could be significant to President Donald Trump’s impeachment trial.

“They appear to be succumbing to pressure from the administration,” Rep. Adam Schiff said Sunday on ABC's "This Week.'' Schiff was selected by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., as the lead impeachment manager for Trump's Senate trial.

Schiff, D-Calif., contended that the National Security Agency “in particular is withholding what are potentially relevant documents to our oversight responsibilities on Ukraine, but also withholding documents potentially relevant that the senators might want to see during the trial. That is deeply concerning." He also said "there are signs that the CIA may be on the same tragic course.”

translation: Now we can blame the NSA and CIA for "withholding" evidence.

The NSA and CIA did not immediately respond to a requests for comment.

Trump’s impeachment trial resumes Tuesday.

Democrats have previously criticized the State Department for withholding relevant documents to the impeachment inquiry. In the weeks since Trump was impeached, Democrats have sought to focus on new evidence about Trump's effort to pressure Ukraine to investigate his political rivals and are pushing the Senate to consider new documents and testimony, such as from former national security adviser John Bolton.

During the ABC interview, Schiff was asked about a Politico report that said intelligence officials were pushing the House and Senate Intelligence committees to drop the public portion of an annual briefing on world security threats following last year’s session in which Trump lashed out over the assessments on North Korea, Iran and the Islamic State.

The request was reportedly being made in a bid to avoid a repeat in which intelligence officials might publicly disagree with Trump on the security risks.

“Perhaps Intelligence should go back to school!" Trump tweeted after that Jan. 29 hearing, before abruptly reversing course and saying he and the intelligence community "are all on the same page."

On Sunday, Schiff described the news reports as “all too accurate.”

“The intelligence community is reluctant to have an open hearing, something that we had done every year prior to the Trump administration, because they're worried about angering the president,” he said.
  • oeb11
  • 01-19-2020, 03:26 PM
Pandering Fascist DPDT
Could not speak factual if his life depended on it.

Anything he says is worth what is left in his Depends.

BAHHAHHAHAAAAAA
  • oeb11
  • 01-19-2020, 03:40 PM
Nazi Pelosi thought she would be a page 3 girl in England - until her makeup cracked and broke the camera lens!
Didn’t Trump call them much worse? I thinks he did.

But who’s counting, eh?

LOLLING hypocritical Trumpholians.
Didn’t Trump call them much worse? I thinks he did.

But who’s counting, eh?

LOLLING hypocritical Trumpholians. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

#BAND
#YSSUP RIDER
Yous still hangs onto that Pedsy.

How’re those Huge cartoon tiddies treating you, eh?

#NOTYSSUP
#FUCKPEDOS
I bet schiff gets bent over daily by pussolinni.
She straps on that dildo and schiff licks his lips and gets into position
[COLOR=Blue]that relentless bloodhound Deputy Dawg Schiff is still looking for his evidence .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You mean those sneaking bastards from the Obaminable Administration snuck into the basement of the Capital Building and stole Sniffle's "evidence" he'd been claiming all this time "we" have?????

Why would Obaminable's "Loyalists" steal his evidence he was hoarding to persecute the President? Sounds diabolical to me!!! Oh wait! Just figured it out!

If he claims it was stolen, then he can paraphrase and describe it the way he wants it to perceived in order to convict the President and he has an excuse for not producing the originals!!!!!!!!!!!!! No witnesses and No documents. Sniffle can just tell the Senators what it all said and showed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There still making shit up as to why this mess is a nothing shit burger at best
  • oeb11
  • 01-20-2020, 08:49 AM
The Fascist DPST's are just setting the precedent for their abject failure of impeachment in the Senate. They will whine and cry " the Government withheld our ""evidence""". and we have to Impeach again.

Impeachment 2021 - j666 will be so pleased his raison d' existance is still on.
I don't get how Schitt can go on Meet The Press, hold Congressional Press Conferences, do interviews on national news and spit out his bullshit and not be seriously questioned on it by any reporter.

Oh, I get it, the media is complicit. Simple scrutiny would prove almost everything out of his mouth a lie...just like that fake transcript he mouthed.
  • oeb11
  • 01-20-2020, 09:15 AM
I wonder how Schiff got so good at his prosecutorial lying - perhaps his cases as a prosecutor for the State need to be opened and reviewed.

That would be very interesting.
I wonder how Schiff got so good at his prosecutorial lying - perhaps his cases as a prosecutor for the State need to be opened and reviewed.

That would be very interesting. Originally Posted by oeb11

most state prosecutors have the art of lying down pat when they want to WIN by hiding exculpatory evidence they were supposed to give to the defense.
  • oeb11
  • 01-20-2020, 10:47 AM
Conduct Schiff engaged in as Chair of his committee in the House - along with nadler, pelosi, and all the DPST's and minions.

he learned well as a prosecutor. - see how he reacts to the upcoming failure.

The tiny Three - pelosi, nadler, schiff - may all stroke out!