Those that believe Reagan revisionist history are bound to repeat it...

• WTF
  • 01-20-2020, 02:29 PM
https://thehill.com/opinion/internat...n-the-cold-war

Any of you joining Trump's Space Army?
I’m already in the senior astronaut program.
its space force not space army

and our uniforms are camouflage but this time its not desert blend its dark blue with itsy-bitsy twinkly lights and random asteroid rock formation blends
  • Tiny
  • 01-20-2020, 02:46 PM
That's an interesting article. I probably dwelled more on this than you did:

"Reagan’s true Cold War legacy is rooted in his deeply personal diplomatic engagement with Gorbachev. Reagan’s embrace of Gorbachev and praise for his reforms gave the Soviet leader the latitude to enact the political and social changes – perestroika, glasnost, demokratizatsiya – that ultimately caused the collapse of the Soviet Union."

I think that's what Trump wants to do, particularly with North Korea, perhaps less so with Iran and China. The advantages that the Gipper may have had were good advisers he trusted, and more humility and patience than President Trump. Trump's disadvantages - his potential partners aren't as reform minded as Gorbachev, especially Kim and Khamenei.
  • oeb11
  • 01-20-2020, 04:01 PM
DPST LSM propaganda

Reagan spent the USSR into oblivion.
Space force is needed when isis launches live stream company and the Hollywood scum want to work for them. Big T will take their satellites down.

Maybe we can send George Clooney into space to test.
https://thehill.com/opinion/internat...n-the-cold-war

Any of you joining Trump's Space Army? Originally Posted by WTF
You're already a space cadet or was that CASE??
  • oeb11
  • 01-20-2020, 04:18 PM
Are not j666, hh, and ftw already out in orbit around Uranus somewhere????
Are not j666, hh, and ftw already out in orbit around Uranus somewhere???? Originally Posted by oeb11
there's a joke in there somewhere
there's a joke in there somewhere Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Three of them actually.
To the moon and beyond ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,Buss Lightyear