Where's Hunter??

Lookee here, folks. The dim-retards are afraid to let Hunter be called as a witness, EVEN IN EXCHANGE for being allowed to call THEIR witnesses in the Senate.

And then they richly accuse Republicans of a cover-up!!

Does Gnadless even know how stupidly partisan and hypocritical he looks? He fucked up the House hearings, and now the little twat thinks he gets to fuck up the Senate!

You can't make this shit up!!

https://jonathanturley.org/2020/01/2...not-be-called/
Fleeing to the Ukraine,,,,for mo money ,,,,
It appears the whole Biden family was involved from Iraq to Costa Rica.

https://nypost.com/2020/01/18/how-fi...nnections/amp/
It appears the whole Biden family was involved from Iraq to Costa Rica.

https://nypost.com/2020/01/18/how-fi...nnections/amp/ Originally Posted by bambino
Impeach the Biden Five!!
What I don't get is the Democrats scream "we didn't get all the evidence" and "coverup" but the media doesn't question them "why did you rush it" or "you had 3 years???"

The coverup is on the Dims side.

No witnesses, just vote and adjourn.
i thought hunter was dead broke living in squalor in beverly hills
  • oeb11
  • 01-21-2020, 08:44 AM
Biden's have a different definition of "dead-broke" than other -non-nomenklatura folks.
Well, keeping a harem of your favorite strippers happy 24/7 ain't cheap. Neither is child support. Neither is that white stuff that's fun to snort and share at Biden family picnics. Neither is rehab. Neither is...
  • oeb11
  • 01-21-2020, 09:53 AM
Fascist DPST's may well have hunter stashed somewhere he cannot be found for subpoena for the duration of Senate trial.

They are terrified of him being called to testify!
Lookee here, folks. The dim-retards are afraid to let Hunter be called as a witness, EVEN IN EXCHANGE for being allowed to call THEIR witnesses in the Senate.

And then they richly accuse Republicans of a cover-up!!

Does Gnadless even know how stupidly partisan and hypocritical he looks? He fucked up the House hearings, and now the little twat thinks he gets to fuck up the Senate!

You can't make this shit up!!

https://jonathanturley.org/2020/01/2...not-be-called/ Originally Posted by lustylad
If you’re so convinced your president is innocent why don’t you start a thread and defend him? Be warned, he’s going to make a fool out of anyone that takes that challenge.
  • oeb11
  • 01-21-2020, 10:00 AM
If you’re so convinced your president is innocent why don’t you start a thread and defend him? Be warned, he’s going to make a fool out of anyone that takes that challenge. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

J666 - the Senate trial will examine and vote on the Articles of Impeachment. And vote on the issues of witnesses.

Trump has attorneys for his defense.

please observe the Senate trial, and the Constitution in Action.

The fools are the corrupt Fascist DPST's in the house who forwarded a joke of a political Imeachment. And the lying Fascist DPST's in the Senate led by Schumer who complain that McConnell has "rigged and fixed" the Senate trial.

You are just trying to set a precedent with the false accusations , and hypocrisy over the house procedures, that the Senate trial is 'fixed' and thus invalid

- and call for the removal by military coup ( assisted by the fascist DPST's) of the POTUS.

It is a dangerous game the fascist DPST's are playing - but what One expects of pathologic liars.
If you’re so convinced your president is innocent why don’t you start a thread and defend him? Be warned, he’s going to make a fool out of anyone that takes that challenge. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Innocent of what? Trying to shine a spotlight on Hunter's corruption? Maybe you should start a thread defending Hunter. Or do it right here, if you have any guts or persuasive skills. We all know you have neither.

I don't defend Trump, I defend the laws and the Constitution as I understand it and of course, unlike you, I could be wrong but I don't think so.

I think Trump did exactly what he is accused of and I do not believe it was illegal and certainly not impeachable since damn near every President since Adams has been accused by the opposition of abusing his powers. Hell, Obama was accused of abusing his powers on immigration and was soundly rejected by court decisions affirming he tried to abuse his powers.

https://www.cato.org/publications/co...dern-president

Obama Has Lost in the Supreme Court More Than Any Modern President

And obstructed Congress in the Fast and Furious case defending his "wingman" Attorney General Holder.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...holder-1313120

The deal ends a lawsuit the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee filed in 2012 after the House voted to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt for refusing to release some records the panel demanded about the probe, during which law enforcement officials watched but did not intervene as up to 2,000 weapons were illegally sold.

So Obama abused his power and obstructed Congress but was not impeached.

Obstruction of Congress is to silly to even debate. The President has a right to assert EP as Obama did if you take the time to read the article above and it took 7 years for the court to decide the matter. Democrats saying they don't have the time for the court to decide is a bogus argument and is in fact an abuse of power in and of itself.

The only way Trump could make a fool out of anybody defending his actions ( not the man ) would be if the Senate convicted which will just the opposite, make a fool out of anybody who thought they could remove Trump but as you have often said, you don't believe he will be convicted which makes you the fool for even supporting a failed effort.
  • oeb11
  • 01-21-2020, 01:36 PM
Fascist DPST's have religiosity belief that impeachment will secure Trump defeat in 2020.
Their reckless, non-constitutional actions, and a fixed house impeachment procedure - likely indicate otherwise.
As does their strident whining for "fairness" in a Senate trial - when the house procedure was anything but fair- it was a Star Chamber from moment 1
Pelosi and Schumer are despeate to "fix" the Senate rules for a conviction - they had best be careful or it will blow up in their face - I would be interested to see both bidens on the witness stand.
Those feared words that Hunter might utter while under oath......”Daddy made me do it”