Clinton blasts Bernie

This is going to get good. Clinton said of Bernie - " Nobody likes him and nobody wants to work with him." Annnnnnd she declined to say if she would endorse him if he should win the nomination.
Trump is going to have fun with that. I think Bernie just bit the dust.
Ima gonna start making my popcorn....
  • oeb11
  • 01-21-2020, 08:56 AM
I have stated since 2017 that H... wil l"Run Again" - she is setting herself up as the candidate for the second ballot at the DNC convention.

The world's most dishonest, smug, self-entitled, nasty person in the world. Even beats Pelosi.
Oeb I thought that too. But do you think it's too late for her to enter?
  • oeb11
  • 01-21-2020, 09:02 AM
AE - good to see you back.

I think H... will not formally enter the DPST debates or primaries. Too much exposure.

She has control of the DNC which is terrified of a Communist like Bernie being nominated. Biden is not their favorite - too weak and too centrist.

H.... will wait until the first DNC convention ballot fails - and announce for the Office. She and DNC will have the fix on the votes to screw over Bernie - again, and anyone else.

Kind of a shame - Bernie would be the perfect Communist DPST candidate for 2020 - and Trump would make mincemeat of him at Debate. Bernie would illustrate what the radical leftists are truly intent on doing - instituting a One party Communist totalitarian state of Amerika - just like kalifornia.
This is going to get good. Clinton said of Bernie - " Nobody likes him and nobody wants to work with him." Annnnnnd she declined to say if she would endorse him if he should win the nomination.
Trump is going to have fun with that. I think Bernie just bit the dust.
Ima gonna start making my popcorn.... Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
So why is Hillary dissing Bernie and why is the press even covering this?

Why did the NYT endorse two women Senators for President?

Why has Bloomberg spent a quarter of a billion dollars on advertising and is barely breaking single digits?

The whole which-Dim-for-the-nomination game has been going on for 3 years. The primaries start soon. The impeachment looks like a bad distraction.

Somebody needs to take a significant lead before Super Tuesday rolls around.
  • oeb11
  • 01-21-2020, 09:12 AM
So why is Hillary dissing Bernie and why is the press even covering this?

G - for answer see above.
  • WTF
  • 01-21-2020, 09:38 AM
So Einstein thinks Clinton is running
  • oeb11
  • 01-21-2020, 09:55 AM
Thread was good discourse - until the Fascist, Racist, Lying DPST's like ftw show up with name-calling and scatology.

not to mention thrad hi-jacking.

ftw - ever read the Forum rules - at all?????

Just the usual - ftw.

Aren't you due for another 'Band trip"!!!
Who do I send a collection of cooking spices to? Dim cannibalism continues

AE, thanks for the thread.
  • oeb11
  • 01-21-2020, 10:35 AM
DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE
430 South Capitol Street Southeast
Washington, DC 20003

Suggestions - foxglove, oleander. castor bean, water hemlock, nightshade, rosary pea, angels trumpet, rhododendron, belladonna, tobacco, jimsonweed. Should be served Warm!
The SBH, (Stupid Bitch Hillary), doesn’t seem to understand that a full 20% of the Democratic Electorate, including the followers of AOC, are adamant Bernie Supporters.

The believe that SBH and the DNC fucked them last time, and are out to do it again.

These Bernie Babies love him to the extent that if they feel he is being screwed, they will sit the whole thing out.

How are you suppose to win an election when 20% of your support says “fuck you, we’re staying home”.

Keep talking Hillary, with friends like you, the DNC doesn’t need any enemies.
DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE
430 South Capitol Street Southeast
Washington, DC 20003

Suggestions - foxglove, oleander. castor bean, water hemlock, nightshade, rosary pea, angels trumpet, rhododendron, belladonna, tobacco, jimsonweed. Should be served Warm! Originally Posted by oeb11
You just looked that up on google. You can do much better than that, and much faster. We get the idea though. Just refine your research.
  • oeb11
  • 01-21-2020, 01:41 PM
Uh. the address is from the DNC website.

Thank you.
Oeb I thought that too. But do you think it's too late for her to enter? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I think Bloomie has cut off her path...