Address: Medical District
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK,BBBJ,RCG,CG,HJTC
Session Length: 30
Fee: 40
Hair Color and Length: Long Dirty Blond
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very thin about 110. Big Man Mades. Milf looking.
Recommendation: Yes
I saw her on the 9th and had been talking to her via text til Sunday and all of a sudden the texts stop... Does anyone know what happen to this one... She was real sweet and I wouldn't mind seeing her again... PM if you have any information
richardlayer, i was wondering the same thing. tried to contact her yesterday and no replies.
Not to put her personal business all on here but she did say she had some family issues going on. That's about all I can say about it... She's real cool chick and me being into older woman (I'm 27 she's 40) I really would love to see her again oh well I guess I'll try again later this week... Let me know if she gets a new number if any of you get ahold of her
Thanks for the info. I called early Sunday morning and got no answer. Then I texted and nothing. I was wondering.
Just called the number and someone answered, sounded like they were trying to disguise their voice, anyhow, he/she said she wasnt there and would call back, hope that helps. Any pics of Devyn? i am curious to see what she looks like.
Me 2 pics please lol
I have a pic of her, but it is too big to upload and she has brown hair in the pic.
If you the have the pic saved on your comp. there are a few sites you can use to shrink the pic for you.
Found out some bad news about Devyn the other day... She got picked up by LE on 2 Sundays ago and that's why no one has been able to get ahold of her... Don't know if she was walking the streets and got picked up or she got in trouble for other stuff but I know where she's being held and that there is no bond set for her... That's all the info I got other then the fact that she was dropped off at her friends house the same
Sunday she went to jail by a dude in a truck... It sucks cause she was a bad ass girl... I cant til she gets out
Got a text a couple of days ago from her number saying she was back in town. I have been super busy. Wondering if anyone had seen her since her return? Thank
Tlf