Possibly False but definitely not when stated

Just FYI, I contacted the OP of this review to confirm his hobby number since I didn't recognize the handle and all the number pulled up was a phone call exchange from back in September 2015.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1614118

The review is dated 12/1/2015 and my Google voice has no activity at all for that date so I didn't see or communicate with anyone.

I cannot definitively say I didn't see this person, but I'm almost positive I didn't given the lack of history with the phone number record.

From what I can see it appears to be a very favorable review. Unfortunately, based on the information I have, it is either false or very outdated.

Stay safe, everyone.
Post #5 on that review is awesome.
Kinky Boy loves the way I work my magic stick.

It's all in the hips
I have to say after reading the review, OP was pretty accurate on some things. My only explanation is maybe it was the wrong date?
Kinky Boy loves the way I work my magic stick.

It's all in the hips Originally Posted by THN
Lol
Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.
So you're so high volume you don't definitively know whether or not you have seen him?
But yet you post whore some BS that could effect his reputation? SMDH at hooker logic?
Why didn't you wait til you know what the fuck you are talking about?
So you're so high volume you don't definitively know whether or not you have seen him?
But yet you post whore some BS that could effect his reputation? SMDH at hooker logic?
Why didn't you wait til you know what the fuck you are talking about? Originally Posted by moonshiner
She updated her post if you actually had a brain bigger than a pea you would know this
  • only1
  • 02-01-2016, 06:02 PM
Very favorable review so what is the problem? My guess is that OP need some attention and also disturbing to know OP keeps phone records that are 2 months old.
It's Google voice. It keeps the numbers. I don't have to do a thing. I just have to search a number. I don't keep them saved. I don't even have to have a phone. I asked the OP what his number was. The number he gave me only showed up as having called me back in September. Google voice is how I confirm I saw someone and the session went well. I use that feature to give references and confirm I saw someone when they say I did. I didn't see anyone or even communicate with anyone Dec 1st .

Don't let yourself get carried away. Lots of ladies use Google Voice for that very reason. It's very anonymous and very reliable.

After I posted this, I received a pm from a provider I requested a reference from for this gentlemen. So I concede that I may have seen him.

By the title of the review I thought he was a newbie and that's what initially piqued my concern because I don't usually see newbies. That's why I pm'd him to ask for his number. When it didn't check out by the date I posted this. No I did not remember that I had asked another provider for a reference on him and I thanked her for taking the time to pm me. I said I could be wrong and I may have been. But not about the date. Which is what led me to think it may have been fake.

As far as the significance of a favorable fake review, well, let's say some serial rapist or LE decided to start writing good reviews on established providers in hopes they would appear more legit. I've heard some guys think reviews actually count as references. They don't. Anyone can write a review. It's up to providers to monitor who is writing reviews on them and raise their hand if something seems off.

Well something seemed off. So I raised my hand. No offense, only1 but it is a safety risk and maybe one you haven't considered. Please don't be ugly about an honest effort to keep the community informed. Thanks.

I said I may have seen him. And I may have. But from what I could tell on my end at the time, I hadn't.

Now I can't see all the other stuff. I'm way too busy to keep up with all that shit. From what I could see it raised some questions.

I'm pretty sure I haven't hurt this man's reputation in any way, shape or form. There's nothing wrong with discussing something. I didn't call him out in a negative way. I even said I could be wrong but here's what I know. Not sure how that's hurting a guy but I felt I was doing the right thing. Anyway...I gotta get to sleep.

Y'all have a good night.
Very favorable review so what is the problem? My guess is that OP need some attention and also disturbing to know OP keeps phone records that are 2 months old. Originally Posted by only1
Have you read the alerts section recently? How many girls report bad trouble and day "he had reviews"...

Look recycle boy, you can play dumb all you like, trying to bash, but this is actually the action more ladies should do.
Wow nurse you are looking great love the new avatar