Address: Central & 183
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Wishful thinking
Session Length: 2 hrs
Fee: &&&&.5
Hair Color and Length: Brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Wish I could tell you for sure, pictures on website looked great
Recommendation: No
Alecia and I discussed the mix-up today and I wanted to clear a few things up.

Alecia asked me to PM her an hour prior to the appointment. Because I got stuck at work, got a cab to get champaign, strawberries and flowers to set the mood and take a shower plus PM all in that hour was not possible. I started the verification process Jan 7th and accommodated Alecia by making the appointment a week in advance. Not to mention providing everything she requested as quickly as possible. However, when I wrote the review I was unaware of the issues she had with her assistant. I would have never written this review if Alecia answered my call and explained the situation. After talking to her I hope to have the opportunity to see her soon at which time I would be happy to post
a retraction.
  • S-Man
  • 02-10-2011, 04:59 PM
Since you already posted a NCNS, why did you bump this positive review? http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=164477
S-Man,

Once I posted about the NCNS Alecia emailed me and began a dialog about why it occurred. Through the email correspondence we came a mutual understanding of circumstances that lead to my perception of an NCNS and her feeling uncomfortable of following through with the date. Essentially what I did not understand at the time was Alecia had an assistant that did a poor job of checking the references of potential clients and I thought the background check was completed well before setting the date. After simple communication and understanding we agreed to reschedule a date.
Alecia not only was on time but a little early which was fine by me. Although I’m not going to kiss and tell all the details here, I will say that Alecia was everything positive in all her reviews, especially if you treat her like a lady. I must admit after many years in the hobby Alecia had an amazing ability to not only set the mood, but she sensed and anticipated each and every moment of our date to intensify the mutual gratification of the urges that keep bringing me back to the hobby.
The least I could do is write a retraction of the NCNS after the professional manner she opened the communications to resolve our differences and her willingness to schedule the make-up session.