seeking some honesty here....who is really(see: actually) good at DT bbbj?

(1st of all, I mean no harm or anything personal against any of u ladies. I'm apprciative of the service you provide.....nor do I write negative/"no" reviews if I'm simply let down by service)

With that said, I understand that you ladies have to advertise and exaggerate at times for biz, I get it.....but I've visited some of the more popular & well reviewed bj experts on this site, and I am most often let down!....and it's not even a case of overly high expectations from advertising, or lots of good reviews.

I read the reviews and 95% of them are good, but then there's the occasional needle in haystack review that seems super honest & in cliff-notes says, "overrated", and as much as I love to disregard that type of review & visit anyway.....that review often seems to be the experience I have. :/

I don't even think I'm that 'big', more long than anything....but I've noticed that many of the self-professed bj queens on here are not really able to DT like they say can, and they can't take it all the way down, or they go down once and come up to *gasp* after every 'bob'. They don't get in a up/down good rhythm.

So far, I've found 1 on here who touts her dt skills as "great", to actually deliver such service....and about 3-4 others who never tout their talents, but are able to do great DT, take it all the way, and make it sloppy/wet. I go see them several times.

So whoever can, and is honest about their skill, will get visits(plural, lol) from me.
I've never heard a complaint about sexxyjade's DT
  • grean
  • 03-14-2017, 01:33 PM
I've never heard a complaint about sexxyjade's DT Originally Posted by mtabsw

I tried to get through to her. I would love to see her! Her inbox was full though. If she is reading this PM me!
My Speciality!!
Asphyxiation by cock willing given here...
Had a pretty good session with Sweet Anastasia the other night on short notice. She had tears coming down and it was nqns. I know I finished hitting the back of her throat.
Asphyxiation by cock willing given here... Originally Posted by Dubielicious
Ummm. Need new pants now. Anyone else wanna contribute to this helpful informational thread?
I see where the OP is coming from. Definition of DT has to be clear. I always thought that it means that the "whole" member would be in her mouth to be counted as DT! Meaning her lips are touching the boys! Do you agree?

Any ladies that can do this, for an average penis size (just goodled, for US it is 5.6 inches)? Take the whole 5.6 inches in the mouth?
Personally, I think its when the member pushes past the back of the throat, (because you CAN close off your throat for it to bump against) but to open the throat and accept it down(like swallowing it down throat with tongue out) is to choose to choke (no breathing/mind over matter) And then can be called Deep Throating... Just my opinion...
Cumere Dubi!!!!!!
Feeling her lips against the skin above my member or her tongue sliding across my balls when I look down and don't see my dick anywhere. Maybe that's it.
OP, remember DT experience is based on the reviewers package. If a reviewer says she DT my whole penis...he could only have 4in...so kep that in mind. I personally only had two women take me all the way to the based and I say I am averagely big.
  • grean
  • 03-15-2017, 07:04 AM
Personally, I think its when the member pushes past the back of the throat, (because you CAN close off your throat for it to bump against) but to open the throat and accept it down(like swallowing it down throat with tongue out) is to choose to choke (no breathing/mind over matter) And then can be called Deep Throating... Just my opinion... Originally Posted by Dubielicious
OP, I'd say Dubie talks a good game. If I was a betting man. That's where I'd put my money and my cock.
I CAN swallow down the throat (depending on girth circumference vs. MY Throat circumference) up to 9.5 inches and bottom out... maybe more inches in length possible, IF girth width doesn't increase past throat width... But typically most members get bigger in girth as you go down from head... -tip don't try on full stomach... Stick your tongue out far when pushing against the entrance to esophagus and convince yourself you WILL eventually get to breathe... And don't wear makeup on the bottom lashes... You WILL cry... But above ALL its controlled breathing, and focus(mind over matter) to slow heart rate... Your body goes into fight or flight! -you battle it to control your heart rate... And breathe when you CAN! I'm sure I COULD have an informative session with a few people for demonstrations IF anyone would WANT to learn asphyxiation by cock methods... I say where there is a WILL, we will ALL find a way!