Random Thought...

if the original Pilgrims had shot Bobcats instead of Turkeys...

would we be eating pussy on Thanksgiving?
Hahahaha
So we would watching the Pussy Day parade on TV? Actually, I like the sound of that; viewership might spike.
Well they did shoot a lot of native americans and Thanksgiving didn't turn out to be a cannibal feast, so probably no on stuffed pussy with sweet potaters!!!
I'm in...
Turkey makes me so sleepy!
Tryptophan found in turkey is an amino acid that is a precursor for the brain chemical serotonin, which is associated with healthy sleep.
I'm in...
Turkey makes me so sleepy! Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
Sweetheart, if it's pussy instead of turkey, you might be on the menu. On second thought you might make one Hell of a menu item. Hmmm, maybe a Sinful Sandwich for leftovers!
Sweetheart, if it's pussy instead of turkey, you might be on the menu. On second thought you might make one Hell of a menu item. Hmmm, maybe a Sinful Sandwich for leftovers! Originally Posted by LordoftheRim
Yes please!!!
Then would call the thing between a women's legs a turkey, I think they already call us turkeys.
Yes please!!! Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
I want some sinful sandwich too....
I want some sinful sandwich too.... Originally Posted by Analeese
Hhmmm...Not a bad idea. We need the meat tho.
Hhmmm...Not a bad idea. We need the meat tho. Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
Oh I'm sure two pretty ladies..such as us... should have no problems finding our "meat" and devouring it....
Oh I'm sure two pretty ladies..such as us... should have no problems finding our "meat" and devouring it.... Originally Posted by Analeese
Indeed dear! Indeed!
This is DEFINITELY where I parked my car........
Wow! Random indeed.