I can't hide this anymore. Everyone needs to know the truth

I am going to write about multiple instances, and after you read this you can send me a PM and I will post there name and number. This is all recent.

Provider 1: two months ago I responded to this girls add (on Eccie) and she has an amazing reputation (reviews) so we meet and I am expecting a normal visit. Her incall was in the West Plano area at a decent hotel. Her AD clearly said 120 for HH. And I lay the donation on the table as soon as I arrive. She counts it and say, "My rate is 220" so im thinking no biggie maybe I just misread. I pull up the ad and show her that it is 120, and she says that it was a typo. I always bring exact change so I tell her sorry your ad is wrong. (This all happened in 1 minute, so I offer to either leave (take my money back) or if she really wants I will go to an ATM whole she holds my 120). She is like 'no'. She says that I was a hustler and then she makes a phone call. In a matter of seconds a rather scrawny, but rough African American pimp shows up at the door. She tells him that I'm trying to hustle and I explained what happened. The pimp totally had control over her. He told her shut the fuck up and sit facing the corner. He then pulls out the ad. And apologizes, then he was like since you already saw the girls face I'm only gonna give you back 20, at this point I didn't not give a shit about the money I just wanted to leave. So he hands me 20 and I realized I set my watch by the donation. A 600 dollar watch, I go to grab it and he says, "nah it's mine now nigga". We argue for a couple of seconds and I grab my watch and head for the door, and he pulls a gun on me. Now he is demanding the watch and the money back, I leave both and scurry to my car. Big surprise, he hops in a car with 2 other guys and is chasing me all around Plano waving his gun out of the car. Finally I evaded them by pulling into a gated neighborhood where I know my friends code. Please beware of this crazy female. She is Caucasian and has 100s of reviews on here. Message me for details.

Provider number 2: I have seen this provider 1 time and everything went fine, but the second meeting was unforgettable. She is a Hispanic lady, and on Eccie literally has 100s of reviews also. I call her and thus time she wanted me to pay via MoneyGram. I thought it was weird, but she said she is at the store and needs the money for her room. I send her the 150 and head to her location in the Dallas area. I get there and noticed that her car was in the fire lane with some old guy in it. (I knew what her car looked like because last time I walked her to her car.) I call her and she tells me that the cops are in her room and all this stuff. She then comes down and gets in the car with her 'pimp' and drives off. I was confused so I call again and she lies to me and tells me that she is still in her room and being questioned by officers. (But she had just left), I messaged her a couple times about rescheduling cause I know she had left) she didn't message me for weeks. And when she did finally message me back, she told me that she really needed the money for her car payment and her pimp will hurt me if I call again. So I never called again, but I'm so tired of seeing this provider get more yes' recommendations because she is a thief, liar, and may put someone in danger. So message me and I will send her name and info to you

"Provider":3 I rarely do outcalls but I allowed a girl who has 3 reviews and nice pics to come over to my place in the Plano Frisco area. On the phone she sounded so hot and she was basically a newbie in my eyes. The first thing that was off is that she was supposed to be over by 5pm. But she told me some reasons on why she was late. Long story short I am waiting and finally forget all about her. At 9pm I get a call from her number saying she is outside. I am thinking...wtf, but I wanted a blowjob and she offered to discount the price by 60% since she was late. I'm thinking her pics are hot, she sounds sexy, and she is discounting the price so alright. I give her my unit number and code and she comes into the complex. She knocks on the door and all I can see is expensive makeup through the peephole so I open up. When I open the door a 6'4 "woman" walked in and demanded a drink. I look at her pics and her and I immediately knew that she was a tranny. Her weave was so fucked up, lol. I gave her a drink and then asked her to leave. She told me no, since she came that I owe her 100 dollars. I tell her "HELL no" and demand her to leave. She wouldn't leave and so I realized that really she is a man and I grabbed her by her arm and forced her out. Later that night she sent me text of a picture of a bill that had my address and name on it and said she was gonna tell the whole world. The moral of the story fellas is to never trust someone with less than 10 reviews by newbies. And get a better peephole. I will send you her info if you want it.

Last provider : (this happened today)
I go to an incall in Plano for a massage/fbsm/L1. The provider and I meet and she is truly a sweetheart. At first. When I arrive I undressed and she began to give me a killer massage. We scheduled for 1 hour and the first 30 minutes are amazing. At exactly 30 minutes the music stopped (so I assumed she was a professional clock watcher, (no worries I think) so I'm thinking she was gonna flip me over and give me a handy til the end comes lol. Not exactly...I felt her head fall in-between my legs as she is massaging my back and I noticed she wasn't moving. Then I heard the worst snore I ever heard. She literally was knocked out asleep, I tried to wake her up, but I saw in the corner there was a substance that was not medicinal. I was so shocked because she is sleeping on my legs. I happen to grab my phone and play some games while I await for her to wake up. Literally 1 hour passes and u didn't wanna leave because I hadn't given her her donation yet. She wakes up and I asked if she was ok and she acts like she never fell asleep. I tell her that I really need to go and she ask me to flip over. I proceed to flip over and she gives me the most heartless handjob ever, for 1 minute, then she passes out on the floor. I help her get to her feet and tell her i have to leave and I put the donation for an hour on the table. She grabs the donation and starts cussing me out for nit paying her for 2 hours. I tell her that I only got 30 min, and I didn't cum, and I paid for an hour, so she starts calling her friends that were on the same floor and they all start coming out if their rooms yelling at me (all providers, no pimps), I leave the hotel (in plano) and get all these messages about how i am a douchebag and I better not have stolen her "substance". Moral of the story: only get massages from the real legends, and don't be so nice next time. Message me for details, this has been a crazy couple of months. But y'all need to know.
Dam you have had some really bad luck lately. Sorry
Hell yeah. Glad when I saw you months back you treated me right ��
Did this all start right after you posted your iso that you were looking to blow your income tax?

Sorry this all happened ...thanks for sharing with us though...you live and learn sometimes...
Maybe it's time for a break from the hobby. (And I thought I had bad luck)
WTF are you doing sitting on this kind of intel.??? Man put this out here so the members know who to avoid. Damn Bro., this dite is about Information Exchange. Sitting on this intel. is not helping the other members.
Thanks Analeese for being a smart ass. No shade thrown, just thanking you. And bro I'm sorry I will message you
Worthless thread without names.
Worthless thread without names. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Agreed. Post names. If what you are saying is true, someone could get killed.
Hell yeah. Glad when I saw you months back you treated me right �� Originally Posted by fredfair90
You are more than welcome. There are some good ones Still left. Yes you need to post names. Without that its not useful information at all.
Thanks Analeese for being a smart ass. No shade thrown, just thanking you. And bro I'm sorry I will message you Originally Posted by fredfair90
I wasn't being a smart ass at all...it was a legitimate question...you may have been targeted from your iso...im sorry if i came across as a smart ass...wasn't my intention ...
This is a good story but worthless Alert. You need to post the names - PMing them isn't really an Alert option.
+1 Adonis
Agreed. Post names. If what you are saying is true, someone could get killed. Originally Posted by andrews54321
This ^^^ Pimps with guns doing armed robbery's in the room? WTF??
Dude, you need to quit the hobby...