Brittany Paradise - NCNS (confirming 30 mins before appointment)

Had seen Brittany in past week and loved the half hour experience.
Was in mood for trying more this time. Got confirmed for 9am .

Hotel was more than an hour away from my place .
Got up early drove in rush hour traffic to get there on time.
Parked.

Last text I got was at 8:26 and then she went silent.
Waste of time gas and parking!

No idea what was the issue but very unprofessional!!!

Ruined my morning and instances like these take the fun
part away from hobby.
  • nice1
  • 03-21-2017, 04:15 PM
Same just happened to me with someone else. But it's no biggie, saved some money
My theory is that you are often simply outbid by amount of time requested or rate in many of these NCNS situations. Or a regular bumped you out of line. It almost seems like some girls stack appointments then pick who they want to see out of their current options, and ignore the others.

I think the faster you can be at their door the better your odds of seeing them. On the other side of the fence I assume the gals get some no shows that mess up their schedule.
My theory is that you are often simply outbid by amount of time requested or rate in many of these NCNS situations. Or a regular bumped you out of line. It almost seems like some girls stack appointments then pick who they want to see out of their current options, and ignore the others.

I think the faster you can be at their door the better your odds of seeing them. On the other side of the fence I assume the gals get some no shows that mess up their schedule. Originally Posted by goodolboy
Yeah probably that's what happened.
What's the point in confirming.

Also it was just 30 minutes before appointment,
she had a chance to come up with some lame
excuse atleast . Would have saved me some
morning drive in rush hour!