What If They Fixed Chat and No One Noticed?

Since Chat has been back up and working I've checked in several times. Maybe bad luck on my part, but it always seems like there is just a handful of people. Where are all the folks who were complaining when chat wasn't working?
Probably annoyed posting photos still doesnt work?
Probably annoyed posting photos still doesnt work? Originally Posted by corona
Yes I am in fact
Yes I am in fact Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
I can send you almost any pic you want sweet sweet yummy lady. I even take requests.
Since Chat has been back up and working I've checked in several times. Maybe bad luck on my part, but it always seems like there is just a handful of people. Where are all the folks who were complaining when chat wasn't working? Originally Posted by billw1032
I agree. I went in chat a few days ago and it was usually silent that day. Can't wait to see the norms back online
I can send you almost any pic you want sweet sweet yummy lady. I even take requests. Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock
You know what I want to see!
I miss chat myself....havent gone on there in a really long time... mostly because you can't from your phone....
I miss chat myself....havent gone on there in a really long time... mostly because you can't from your phone.... Originally Posted by Analeese
Yes you can. Either download the puffin browser or dolphin, both have flash built into the browser.
Yes you can. Either download the puffin browser or dolphin, both have flash built into the browser. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
You're awesome....i think I'm gonna download that shit right now...