Marshall2.0 - links

its nice of you to post oodles of news articles. you're on a roll!

but please do us a favor, please post links to the origin site.
Good luck with that. He’s spamming the board at a rate we haven’t seen since ... the last time he was banned???
Good luck with that. He’s spamming the board at a rate we haven’t seen since ... the last time he was banned??? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Banned? HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! That's what you are hoping and wishing. I'd say praying, but the leftist religion does not condone prayers.

What makes you think I am the original Marshall? I certainly appropriated his style like Elizabeth Warren appropriated the indians' culture, but I am not the original Marshall. That guy was a genius. He was too smart for the filth and scum. They could not beat him in political debate and censorship was the leftists only option. Of course, he returned more times than Jason from Halloween, but this is not one of those times.

Hey, just call me a Marshall fanboy...I am just filled with the spirit of Marshall, but could never live up to standards as high as his...You people were right 2 years ago when you just dismissed me as another Marshall-wannabe. You fancy yourself the leftist Marshall, but you are as poor at the Marshall thing as me.