URL / Website: Sunflowergirlz.com
City: Texas
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: Bull riding, cim, bbj
Hair Length and Color: Black with some brown highlights. Beautiful model hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Spinner, mm b cup, model body, one small flower tat on hip. Hotter then her photos
Recommendation: Yes
Date: May 21
Name: Penny
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: Sunflowergirlz.com
City: Texas
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: Bull riding, cim, bbj
Hair Length and Color: Black with some brown highlights. Beautiful model hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Spinner, mm b cup, model body, one small flower tat on hip. Hotter then her photos
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Texas Walker Ranger
"Hotter then her photos" That's a bold statement. Is she above 50 percent match to photo? I see same ad photos used by multiple k-agencies in their current lineups https://www.candygirlla.com/%EC%89%AC%EB%82%98-wla
Looks like Penny aged 2 years coming here, lol.

You have to remember who the OP is, part of the C-list movie handles that prop up all the girls. I would still see Penny if I saw a few more reviews though.
Great review. I have to ask. Is this a real 20, or a Asian 20 and is she shaved also. Been looking for a Sallower or Anal, with no luck and of the girls have that on the menu?
Great review. I have to ask. Is this a real 20, or a Asian 20 and is she shaved also. Been looking for a Sallower or Anal, with no luck and of the girls have that on the menu? Originally Posted by ihavetoknow
We still don't know for sure. I plan to go see her later in the week. Still waiting for more review. Most girls I know will spit and I'm not really into anal so maybe someone else will be able to help you with that
Good recon. I think the name is really catchy.
She likes the sauce.
I saw her recently.. my review isn’t going to be as nice. There were some things I did not like. I’ll post after I get off work for those who are waiting for more reviews. It wasn’t a terrible time, but she isn’t one I would see again
I saw her recently.. my review isn’t going to be as nice. There were some things I did not like. I’ll post after I get off work for those who are waiting for more reviews. Originally Posted by RickyG2002
I saw her and she is a BOND girl
I'm going all in TMRW am on Bomi, maybe Penny another week.
Choices, choices, choices.
Great review. I have to ask. Is this a real 20, or a Asian 20 and is she shaved also. Been looking for a Sallower or Anal, with no luck and of the girls have that on the menu? Originally Posted by ihavetoknow
I saw Bomi today, she's shaved and swallowed every drop. No anal, but FIA.
I'D still like to see Penny next week, she sounds hot.
WHOA!!! How about the legs hips and butt in that pic??!!?! I’m glad she isn’t here, I’d go broke and need to take out a second mortgage on the manor.