URL / Website: Lovelyangel.net
City: Dallas
State: -
Address: FB 35
Activities: GFE, DFK, DOGGIE, CIM, DTBBJ, MISH
Hair Length and Color: Black, long
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Swimmers body, slim build about 5’6-5’7 110 maybe?
MM tits that are made to look natural, tear drop shape and point outward.
Heart shaped ass, smooth light skin.
She’s your typical young Asian next door.
Recommendation: Yes
Good review. I have to give her 100/10 on the IOP and GFE department. She knows how to make you feel good. I'll write a review on her soon. More people need to go see this girl
  • tom51
  • 05-25-2022, 01:42 PM
Has ph# chgd with LA cause when I text it shows my # is blocked & I've used them recently
Has ph# chgd with LA cause when I text it shows my # is blocked & I've used them recently Originally Posted by tom51
Interesting that you say that, I just texted them and I'm not getting a response either. They normally respond back within seconds.

Nice review.
creamy in a yeast infection kind of way or more like leftovers from customers jizz past?
The number did change recently. Basically if you were with them they sent you a text saying number changed from a new number. I would go to their website and fill out the contact information if it’s there
The number did change recently. Basically if you were with them they sent you a text saying number changed from a new number. I would go to their website and fill out the contact information if it’s there Originally Posted by SpringFest
This tact worked for me on the second try. Got the new number and password earlier today.
Chrystal is one of my better studio experiences.
Thanks for the clarification in your review, Got my second visit in this morning. She’s got me hooked with those big anime style eyes. The promise land was very creamy this morning and I painted that beautiful face of hers. She is another great add to the LA lineup.
Thanks for the review. She's on my list.
She’s now officially BigBamboo APPROVED!
creamy in a yeast infection kind of way or more like leftovers from customers jizz past? Originally Posted by jmeoffe
Probably from the last customers deposit.
She’s now officially BigBamboo APPROVED! Originally Posted by BigBamboo
What does that mean?

Twitch, I’d be jealous. She told me she wasn’t on BC and to make sure I didn’t become a baby daddy.