Pretty Woman philosophy

So The Philosophy is.
She was a PRO that did not kiss.
He bought PROS but did not kiss them.
THEY AGREED IT WAS TOO PERSONAL!

I know men that say they love to kiss
and other men that only kiss their SO

Was just curious on what the number was on how many men did or did not do it.
As far as the women go not fair to ask them since this is their job HOWEVER they can chime in if they want.
Me I would put a condom on a dick and fuck it before i would put someones tounge in my mouth I did not have deep care for but hey.. THAT'S JUST MY THOUGHTS. I AGREE WITH THE WHOLE PRETTY WOMAN PHILOSOPHY but hey if a guy took me shopping like that and borrowed a million dollar neclace for me to bling with for one night I might care for him deeply real quick and swap spit with him..lol
<Snip>
Me I would put a condom on a dick and fuck it before i would put someones tounge in my mouth I did not have deep care for but hey.. THAT'S JUST MY THOUGHTS. I AGREE WITH THE WHOLE PRETTY WOMAN PHILOSOPHY <snip>..lol Originally Posted by Majichands
Therefore, by that philosophy, sexual intercourse isn't the most intimate & personal act two humans can share, kissing is.

Boggles...
LOVE to kiss...up there, down there, your ass, my ass...LFK is more sensuous than DFK. mmmmmmmm
  • Toyz
  • 12-30-2011, 10:32 PM
If Julia Roberts wanted to suck my cock & fuck my brains out, I could let her slide on the DFK...

But if you claim GFE, kissings included or it's false advertisin...IMO.
Therefore, by that philosophy, sexual intercourse isn't the most intimate & personal act two humans can share, kissing is.

Boggles... Originally Posted by Dick Willy
NOPE NOT IF ITS COVERED.... None of your juices are entering my body.
It is very personal some one is entering inside you that is why I do not not do that for a living.
But in all reality because it is covered when it is in there it IS NOT AS PERSONAL AS KISSING! cause you swap fluids and you feel tounge to tounge. Put a condom on a hot dog and cover it with chili when you pull it off it looks as nothing as happened to it.,,,
Any way I was curious to hom many guys did not want to kiss providers thats all.
i thought i posted this as a poll but do not see it damn
Not much for DFK, but lip touching adds to the intimacy, and LFK is great.

Unless the client and the provider wear hazmat clothing during the encounter, there's the possibility of something from one getting inside of the other. And I don't think many clients are interested in wearing full body suits during the experience.

I suggest if you're overly concerned about body fluids, you might want to seek another vocation/hobby.
LOL not concerned with fluids LOL I LOVE THEM ON MY BREAST like seeing them squirt just don't want them inside my mouth unless I LUV YA.. And I call you mine....
were you watching pretty woman when it came on last night? LO
LOL Alecia i was wondering the samething ! I watched it and also watched Dirty Dancing !
were you watching pretty woman when it came on last night? LO Originally Posted by Alecia
Right?

Did it come on last night?

Me? I want to kiss...unless you got the sniffles or a cough. Even if you are a smoker - go hit the mouthwash - we can deal with it. (I use to smoke, I understand)

Cuz honestly - if there's no kissing at all I tend to feel like piece of meat. (i mean, if that was the intention before hand - fine. Role play is one thing...but not expecting it is another)

Yes, i know in essence that is what I am. I'm doing something with you that you are choosing to do with me rather than get somewhere else. (either cuz you don't want the hassle of finding it with a civie or your SO isn't giving it up at home) A hooker is a hooker is a hooker.

I partly choose this job cuz I don't want to date and deal with all the bullshit of dating and emotions and blah blah blah as well. So I get that side of things.

I LOVE to kiss. I get the label of PSE mixed with GFE (personally, I consider that the best of both worlds) because I'm a great kisser. How you can have passion without kissing is beyond me.

Even as a submissive personality in the bedroom - 9 times out of 10 it will involve kissing.

I can't even recall more than half a dozen sessions since I started this in 2005 that there was only LFK.

But as a general rule of thumb - if you respect how I run my biz - I respect how you run yours.

You asked our opinions of kissing in session...and that's mine.
  • Colby
  • 12-31-2011, 10:30 AM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...kiss singggggggggggg (L)
You could always imagine you love them while they are giving you that green...at least enough that you could kiss them...you know, for like an hour?

I know lots of girls that when they start drinking a lot, you know - lots of different alcohols like VODKA, Patron, Brandy, oh - anything - they will kiss guys, girls - anyone in front of them...so sometimes it's not just about love.

Oh, this is sooooo simple......if you don't like to kiss, then don't call me!
  • Go4it
  • 12-31-2011, 11:11 AM
Think I'll jump in on this one cause I know Majichands so well. She is a unique individual in this little world of ours. She provides an absolutely outstanding massage. The best I can ever remember recieving. And her L1's are excellent as well. But she has a no kissing, no L2, no L3, no anything inside of anything policy. When I go see her, I know that is what is going to happen. But she is good enough at her job that it just fits well with her personality. We have a really good time just goofing off together. So, with her I am a no kissing person. But when I am going for a FS ---- there has to be some essence of passion so the kissing HAS to be there for me. Both ways BJ!!! One for you and one for all the rest.
I agree Lana and YOU are a REAL GEM when it comes to kissing ......among other things .....no kiss no see ......important part to me ....but to each his (or her) own .......different strokes for different folks ....but to me kissing is a very important part of the time together .....T