What to do? No answer on a set appointment?

Ok folks here's the deal. Had a 9 AM set today. I know, I know it's New Years but she set the time. Not answering the phone and no contact otherwise. As a member here I am concerned for her and hope all is well but is this worthy of a bad review? Don't want to stir the pot but as a business professional I keep my appointments and customers happy. Any thoughts?
Oh the newbies are so cute at this stage.

Do not sweat it. She is probably sleeping. Early appointments are dicey at best. Over sleeping kills many appointments, or postpones them.

Remember time is relative in the hobby.
That's kinda what I thought but just got myself all excited for this morning....oh well gotta a back up plan I know will be there. I'll review that a little later today. Here's to not being a newbie forever..... Happy new years!
Head to an amp.
as far as that situation goes, do this: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=265739 instead of a full blown review, or just let it go and move on.
Lot's of things could happen...and she's probably fine. Even on a standard day, oversleeping happens.

As far as New Years Day Morning...

Not just drinking but just how late everyone stays up on NYE?

Then the chances of the girl being hung over are so high.....wow. I do wish you the best on this but one of the reasons I stay off the roads after dark on NYE is the high number of idiots behind the wheel. They may think they are fine, until they go and do something stupid.
That's happened to me before: sorry.
Head to an amp. Originally Posted by oleguy
Plan B = amp.
I kinda had it in the back of my mind it might happen. She's a youngster and probably not an early bird on a regular day anyway. You guys are great! Thanks for the reply's I think I'm really gonna love being part of this community!
Thing to always remember.......us seasoned ladies get up before the chickens.
Already thinking that way babe! Already thinking....
She was probably celebrating last night and oversleeping this morning. I think it's understandable considering your appt was an early one on New Year's Day. I'd say forgive her and let it go. :-)
Lana are you seasoned with salt and pepper or did you add a bit of garlic too?
Lana are you seasoned with salt and pepper or did you add a bit of garlic too? Originally Posted by durango95

let's not forget the cumin.......SMOKIN'! LOL!
Done deal!
Done deal! Originally Posted by Catdaddy444

Don't keep us in suspense.......did you hear back from her?