NYC "Fees".....

I was in NYC for New Year's Eve and had the chance to chat with several Providers at a hotel on Central Park South. I told her I was from the Dallas area and had heard that "everything" costs more in NYC." She smirked and muttered "got that right" thru a pair of cherry-red "shoulda had a cock between 'em" lips and we started having a "hypothetical" convo re what I had "hypothetically" heard were rates for "certain" intimate acts if performed in Texas.

Her jaw fucking dropped! "I wouldn't even nibble your ear for that!" she said.

Guys, she was a knockout. But she wasn't any hotter than most of the women on here and seemed to be proud of her "hypothetical" fee for an hour. We are a blessed bunch of gumbas here in Dallas.
Great pep talk. If I was a Dallas provider I'd be feeling really awesome about your post right now.

Can I PM you with my landlord's info? Maybe you could go over with him how much office buildings in NYC get away with charging, really give him a pat on the back for keeping it low for me.
No offense, but regarding women, or pretty much anything imaginable, how could anyone ever think we aren't blessed compared to NYC?
Great pep talk. If I was a Dallas provider I'd be feeling really awesome about your post right now.

Can I PM you with my landlord's info? Maybe you could go over with him how much office buildings in NYC get away with charging, really give him a pat on the back for keeping it low for me. Originally Posted by TheBizz

Blah..blah....blah.....dude it's all in relation to something isn't it?
Sq. ft. costs in NYC for housing is around $1500 compared to the $250 for Dallas.
City income taxes? Yes for NYC. No for Dallas
State Income Taxes: Yes for NY. No for Texas.
Smells like yesterday's puked out lunch? Yes for NYC. No for Dallas.
World class fine arts? Yes for NYC. No (but tries awfully hard!) for Dallas.
Integrated Mass Tranist? Yes for NYC. Tries but falls short in Dallas.
Great looking Providers? Yes for NYC. Yes for Dallas.
Sq. ft. costs in NYC for housing is around $1500 compared to the $250 for Dallas.
Great looking Providers? Yes for NYC. Yes for Dallas. Originally Posted by txcwby6
I'm feeling testy today, and my humor is coming off even shittier than usual. My apologies.
  • L.A.
  • 01-05-2012, 02:04 PM
Great looking Providers? Yes for NYC. Yes for Dallas. Originally Posted by txcwby6
At least we have the Cowboys.......nevermind

Looking thru eros I see ranges mainly from 400 to 600 per hour so roughly double what it is here. I imagine most everything costs double there at least in NYC.
  • aka
  • 01-05-2012, 02:14 PM
Too bad bankrate doesn't include "PoP" as a line item in their cost of living comparison tool.

http://www.bankrate.com/calculators/...ec_id=m1116583