The north 806

I’m helping a friend move up around Amarillo and might stay an extra day if anyone wants to break quarantine. I should be free starting Wednesday afternoon!.

Also, I ate at a place up there a loooong time ago and can’t remember the name to save my life. I do remember green chili stew, or something of that nature and the place was a tiny hole in the wall. If anyone knows what I’m babbling about could ya help a sister out?
Green chili Willy
You’re a blessing!
Another good hole in the wall is Coyote Bluff on S Grand St south of I-40 and south of Wal-Mart.

If all else fails try the Drunken Oyster.
Golden light cafe on 6th
Food is great.....matter of fact in general, if i can't eat it or fuck it then i just don't get too excited over it lol.

But it's funny how the rules forced obvious provider ads to be disguised as conversations about restaurants.....and now we just seem to talk about restaurants
Do any of those places have creampies on their dessert menu...just wondering for a friend.
Do any of those places have creampies on their dessert menu...just wondering for a friend. Originally Posted by BBQ-Guy
Ha Ha! Only Coney Island in Pampa.
Don't fall in line and accept the Pandemic talking points. Continue living your lives, don't wear the masks. There is more going on behind the scenes and your freedom is being taken from you. "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
I've always liked that Ben Franklin quote.
Don't fall in line and accept the Pandemic talking points. Continue living your lives, don't wear the masks. There is more going on behind the scenes and your freedom is being taken from you. "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin Originally Posted by Rkmason
Sidetracked us there buddy.....
But i think Franklin's warning applies more to when liberals keep saying we must outlaw and "buyback" those weapons of war (modern rifles) for the safety of our polite society.

It applies less about trying to stay healthy and not die from a plague....there, now this thread is completely off the rails.